3.1

(There is song lyrics in this chapter if you don't want to read them, skip the bold writing in speech marks. The song is Realize by Colbie Calliat. It's a beautiful song... you guys should listen to it)

LAUREN

I hear the sound of metal against metal scrape, a blinding light appears but soon vanishes after the doors are shut quickly.

The 'stars' have lit a glow bright enough for me to see the outline of a figure. A very familiar figure.

"Loz? It's just me." Louis' voice says, only this time it's not a recording, he's really here.

I see him standing a few metres away, dropping my purse I run up to him and he catches me holding me in a tight embrace as I wrap my legs around his waist.

His strong arms hold me there as I keep our bodies close. "Thank you Louis." I whisper in his ear.

He places me down on the ground and looks me in the eye. "For what?"

"This is the most thoughtful, sweet and amazing date anyone has ever brought me on."

He smiles and pulls me back into a hug.

After a few seconds I pull away and look up to see the 'stars' still shining. Louis let's out a content sigh and places his forehead on mine, rubbing our noses together. "I'm glad you've enjoyed the date..."

"So far." He continues.

I look at him in surprise. "Lauren, you didn't really think we'd have a date and you don't get to actually see me."

I laugh as he makes his point, he keeps on talking though.

"Although I did miss your cute laugh all day." I smile at him and he laughs as he watches me blush.

Louis keeps his arms around me and slowly sways us back and forth, he looks up to the room Zayn is in and gives him a wave.

I watch as Zayn presses a few buttons and music starts then he sends us a cheeky wink before leaving.

We keep swaying to the beautiful song; Realize by Colbie Cailiat.

As I hear the start of the lyrics I can't help myself as I join in by humming the song.

"Take time to realize,

That your warmth is crashing down on in.

Take time to realize,

That I am on your side.

Didn't I, didn't I tell you?"

Louis smiles and places his hand on my hip, he puts his hand on mine as it lays of his chest so I can feel his heartbeat.

"But I can't spell it out for you."

Louis sings the next line.

"No, it's never gonna be that simple.

No, I can't spell it out for you."

"If you just realize what I just realized,

Then we'd be perfect for each other,

And we'll never find another."

Louis puts his face next to mine and I feel his breathe down my neck as he pecks my cheek.

"Just realize what I just realized.

We'd never have to wonder if..."