Meeting

Both Marcus and I walked into the building. When entering, there were a bunch of computers and tech stuff. I was then pinned to the ground in a second. I kicked and cried, anything to get this person off me. "Marcus, you were followed." I heard a male voice say. "Ray, get off her," A robotic like voice said "she's terrified man, get off!!" The weight was lifted off me, and I curled up in a ball crying. Soon I was in strong arms that picked me up off the ground. I was set down on something soft, and that's when I opened my eyes. I instantly saw Marcus next to me and relaxed a bit. "Sorry about that (y/n)," he said "don't mind Ray, he's not one to think about things." Marcus gave a glare to a man with blonde dreadlocks. The man, who I assumed to be Ray, only rolled his eyes. "Marcus," a female voice said annoyed "why is she here?" At the tone of her voice, I became scared. I shrank in on myself and started trembling. "Sitara stop it," I heard another timid voice say 'y-you're scaring her." Taking a glance at who was talking, I saw a male in a green hoodie with a gray beenie. He was sitting at a computer, not really looking at anyone. 

"I'm with Josh on this one," came the robotic voice again "leave her alone." A tear dripped from my eye and rolled Down my cheek. "Alright, at the moment we aren't doing her any good." I kept my eyes shut as I could feel a panic attack starting. Then, I felt someone crouch down next to me. There was something being pressed against my lip, and I flinched away. "It's alright," came the robotic voice "I'm not gonna hurt you." I took a glance, and saw a man with a spike studded vest. He wore a Dedsec hoodie and a mask that had spikes on the bottom half, and over his eyes was some sort of screen. His eyes were replaced by emotes, currently at x x. To tell you the truth, he scared the crap out of me.