chapter 5

"what are you doing here?"

"surprised?"

"seriously detective Ann. what are you doing here?" i tilted my head and examine her. she was wearing black pants with a black leather jacket on her top. seriously? how the hell did she get in here?

She sighed "I came here to talk to you." she said with a serious tone.

"about what?"

"about your parents." napatigil ako sa sinabi nya...its been a years when we last time talked about that matters.

------

"what about them?" I asked. We're at the back of the building. we decided to talk here at this place for private.

"last week I decided to resume the case about that murder and I found this." she handed me the half-white crystal pendant.

"ano namang kinalaman nito about that case?" nagtataka kong tanong.

"I don't know. last week I visited your abandoned house, and I found that thing inside the carpet in your mother's room...and I have this strong feeling that....that simple thing can help us to find the killer. oh! speaking of the killer...do you now remember the face?" upon hearing about the killer. I felt the urge to kill people. I'm no longer scare bout that shit. I'll take revenge of what he did.

"I still don't remember,sorry." We're on the middle of discussion about our family murder when I heard footsteps. "sssshhh. someone's here." I roamed my eyes to search if there's someone here.

"What are you two doing here?" A boy jumped from the tree and stared his accusing eyes on us.

"who are you?" he was wearing a white sando that hugged his whole body paired with a ripped jeans. I can see the danger in his eyes.

"dont answer the question with an answer,Lady." manly voice came out of his thin lips.

"we're just discussing something." I simply said. "You can go now." i said to detective Ann and she just nodded.

"First day and there's already an intruder,huh?" he slowly walked close to me.

"I'm going." I was about to leave when I felt a strong force that makes my body fell on the ground. what's wrong with him?! " what the--?!" I groaned when I slowly felt the pain on my back. Fck this sht!

"where do you think your going?" he laughed sarcastically and kneeled down to level me. "You can't escape from me,Lady." he grinned.

"What do you want?" I know this kind of dramas. He'll say what he want and of course I don't have a choice but to obey him. how cliché.

He chuckled "you'll know. For now,I'll let you run. But you will never escape me." I seriously felt my heart beat's fast because I'm scared. I'm scared of what's running inside his head.

----

Nandito kami ngayon sa loob ng isang malawak at malaking kwarto. Pinapapunta kami dito dahil may mahalaga daw syang,Miss Sun, sasabihin. Labag man sa aming kalooban dahil marami paring tanong kung bakit kami nandito pero wala kaming magagawa dahil nakakulong parin kami dito. I didn't have the chance to ask detective Ann to help me get out of here because the case of my Family invaded my mind. Kaya nakalimutan ko.

"Good evening,kids. I want to apologize for what happened earlier. It was planned but the second attack isn't. I already enclosed this area for your safety. No one will intrude nor escape out of this area. I will also cut the communication so no one will dare to communicate from the outside. As long as you're here,I and only me, the Queen and you're all my followers. So do what have told to you. Tomorrow is your officially training so get charge your self. That's all. You may leave." the second attack isn't? this means...that arrow.

"Hoy! ang layo yata ng iniisip mo?" tanong ni Tiffany yung iba rin ay nakalapit na.

"Don't mind me. Ganito lang talaga ako. Tara?" I started walking but I did stopped when I notice they didn't follow. I gave them what-is-wrong look.

"Nakakapagtaka lang kasi. After hearing about the attack you're still calm eh muntik ka na ngang mapahamak dahil doon. Hindi ka ba nagtataka kung sino ang gumawa ng attack na iyon?" tinignan ko lang si Barbie. Ngumiti muna ako bago ako lumapit.

"it doesn't matter who did that attract. Ang importante,walang nasaktan." I tapped her shoulder. "honestly, it bothered me a bit. Pero hayaan nyo na...Hindi naman na siguro mauulit iyon." then I smiled.

"well, tama ka. Miss Sun already enclosed this area so...wala naman ng sigurong mangyayaring ganon unless...sya ang may gawa." Medyo iritang sabi ni Dominic.

"Pero hindi ba kayo nagtataka? Bakit naman tayo itetrain?" this time. it was Stefany who asked.

"Lahat tayo ay hindi alam ang sagot...we can only find the answer if we stay here. Alam kong malalaman at malalaman din natin ang rason." Robert has a point. We can only find the answer if we stay here.

"Malakas ang kutob kong magkakakonekta tayo sa isa't isa." napatingin ako kay Bryan. Maaari ang sinabi nya. Hindi ko alam na matino rin pala ang isip nito even if he's a playboy. haha. bad Clomitty.

"At isa pa...Clomitty, nasaan ang mga magulang mo?" I was caught off guard when suddenly Clarence asked about my parents. Walang pag-aalinlangan kong sinabing wala na sila. "I see. I'm sorry for that. Pero kanina nagtanong-tanong ako kung nasaan ang mga magulang nila,lahat sila wala ng magulang...." nagtataka naman syang tinignan ng lahat. "we are all the same. Tell me, is all just coincidence?" I got his point. Possibleng konektado kami sa isa't isa...

"Tama na muna ang tanong! nagugutom na ako." Joe pouted his lips that makes him more cute. urgh! this boy! intense na eh! panira tsktsk.

"Hay naku!! ikaw talaga! ang takaw-takaw mo!" nagtawanan kaming lahat except the two. Claris and Zember. Sila Lang din ang hindi kumikibo mula kanina. They have the same personality, cold.