the prank

Suddenly the voices became louder "Yoongi, YOONGI" "yoongi, yoongi" my eyes shoot open"yoongi u're up" she said wait that was just a dream once again "earth to yoongi" she waved her hands in front of my face And i snapped out of my thoughts "p-pinch me" I said "what?" She asked  "whatever you want" she said I extended my arms for her to pinch but she rather pinched my cheeks instead and it hurts soo bad "ahhh" I screamed and she left it while giggling "freshen up and come down everyones waiting for you" she said and walked away but I swiftly grabbed her arm and pushed her to the bed and got on top of her "what are u doing?" She asked but I didn't reply I started tickling her and she started laughingnShe looked so cute but soon she started screaming It matched to my dream exactly while I thrusted in her she was screaming "Yoongi stop please" she screamed while laughing her ass off "No, it's ur punishment for waking me up" I screamed because we can barely hear anything in her loud laughs
"Sorry s-sorry I'm s-sorry" she said between her laughs "Forgiven" I said as I leave her and she went quite after catching her breath
She got up and I started to lean in To my surprise she did the same I guess we will make a perfect couplenI closed my eyes and our forehead touched I felt a hard smack on my forehead "U really thought that?" She asked "pervert" she said and come to me and flicked my forehead once again "Aow" i siad and rubbed my forehead "I guess u want more" I said and she screamed a no and ran down and I went behind her trying to catch her but she's way to fast "stop kids" jungkook yelled with an angry face "jealous?" I mouthed to him "I aint kid" we both screamed at the same time and everyone looks scared but suddenly I fell and y/n was on top of me and my hands were pinned above my head "what?" I said I can't believe she stay strong "okay kids enough" Jin eomma's said "i.am.not.a.kid" she said with a scratch tone and Jin backed off she then got off of me and said "I'll get my revenge" "I'll help you" tae and hope said at the same time I have them a glee but they ignored it "sure" she said "breakfast is ready" in screamed "okay" we all said and sat on chairs this is how y/n sat on her left was Namjoon on right jungkook in front jimin and I'm no where near her.....after eating we all got up expect me I tried to get up but can not succeed "wtf" I said and everyone started laughing "y/n?" I looked at her with my death glare while in inside I'm screaming I get to sleep with her she woke me up and she pranked me we will be a great couple "aw..jimin-ah it's is squishy" she said and squeezed jimin's cheeks and jimin was flushed red I think she does it only for fun huh! Such a playgirl she squished it harder which made jimin whine and she giggled oh how bad I like that giggle "yah! Get me out of here" I said so that she can stop playing with jimin's cheeks and everyone was angry and glaring at jimin because she got to feel her hands and jimin glared at me. she smiled at me- wait what at me?!?!! Fanboy mode on "there's only one way to get out of here" she said and I asked her "what is it?" "Remove your pants" she said which made everyone's eyes widen "what?!!" Everyone screamed "cool down! I was just kidding" she said "well you can decide it yourselves unnies are calling me so I have to leave bye now" she said and hugged everyone expecg me and jimin and when it was my turn she bent down and pecked my cheeks and I flushed red I can't believe she kissed me?!?! I can see jealousy in everyone eyes and when it was jimin's turn she hugged him but tighter and squished his cheeks and pecked them "I love these" she mumbled "you said something" Namjoon asked "what no" "Yah I want a kiss to" everyone whined and she pecked everyone's cheeks "what about me" I asked "you got one already" she said and left everyone held their cheeks and started daydreaming "earth to?" I yelled and everyone looked at me "help me" I glared at them "hyung her lips were so soft" jungkook said "yes" taehyung mumbled back huh these idiots but what if I'm one too cuz I had a wet dream about her last night?