30. Life Is Beautiful

(Alternate Ending)

                                                                                                                     Dec 7, 2017

             This is an alternate ending, because I know how much everyone, especially me love happy endings.

              But before that, I want to thank all of you who were with me on this journey on this book. When I wrote my first book, 'Love Takes Time', 3K, 5K views on a book used to look big numbers to me, though now I know they are not.   But still , today when I see more than 22K views on my first book and 1.2 K on 'Valentines Love' that I wrote impromptu, I feel happy. Many of you who supported my that book are here too. So, thank you.

             I always feel that 'Love Takes Time', came out so beautiful. I know I am appreciating myself but that book has such pure, beautiful emotions and story that I myself feel that it's a great love story with a very good feel about it throughout. That book has slices from my real life, and at a lot of places Shanaya's and Abhimanyu's actions are my own. For that book I had references from my life at college and work, but  for this book I had no references from anywhere except the general awareness on life of musicians.  This book is total imagination.   I think ,It 's dark and complex  and very different from other one , yet very beautiful. Concert, Shooting-I, Flaunt It and Adios along with Ghosts from the Past are  my personal few favorites. Let me know which ones are yours in comments.

                      As I end this book, I have to say there were some readers I missed  a lot after I returned from break  I took in between, like Shaikhsahrish and Aarohi, who even nominated my last  two books for 'The literary Award'. And, Sarcastically whose comments  I was missing badly, surprised me by appearing on the last chapter. Thank you. Thank you for giving so much love, special mention Jabri and Sanya, and to all those who left comments and likes regularly and made me feel really really good. And those who never put any likes, thank you for taking out time to read this book.

             I would really want all the lovely readers to  care to comment on this chapter about the book, because that's what every author wants to read when the book ends. Once again thank you all for giving love and support to this book.  And let me remind you all, don't forget to click on like. Smiles.

*********************************************************************

Raina: You still awake? She asks looking in her watch leaning on the door.

Abhimanyu: You don't let me sleep. He smiles at her.

She smiles back.

Abhimanyu: You came back? He asks looking at her.

Raina: Ya! I thought, I should. She stepped in looking at the walls covered with her posters.

Abhimanyu: You are looking around as if here for the first time?

Raina: What do you mean? She turned to him.

Abhimanyu: Oh! You very well know what I mean.

Abhimanyu: So, what is it that you came back to threaten and warn me about this time. He said lighting a marijuana.

Raina: You know you are killing yourself slowly. You hated when your dad committed suicide, but what you are doing is no less than that.

Abhimanyu. Huh! He said smoking, his eyes barely able to keep  open.

Abhimanyu: Hate lectures! I wish you rather did something else in these hallucinations than just warn me.  Like, letting me have my way.

Raina: You should never get to have  your way. And I am not any hallucination. She said as she moved to the screen and picked up the glass from the table next to it and sipped water.