Chapter 1

I slowly roll out of bed, groaning as I do not want to go to school. But first day...new people...new continent...new home. Go me. Note the sarcasm. I just want to go home and swim...let me introduce myself. I am Diona. I'm 15 and I'm a mermaid. I'm emo and scene. I've been bullied since the first grade when my father was attacked and killed. The kids didn't understand. They said I imagined it. But they never saw the funeral. My mother decided to move here a month ago. During he summer. I have black hair and ice blue eyes. I almost always have in a hoodie with black skinny jeans and either my vans or my converse. My birthday is in two months. I'm 5'4. My British accent is heavy and I almost never talk. I have never had a boyfriend. I've also never had friends since first grade. I'm, as most people would say, awkward and an outcast. I have scars on my wrists...and my belly. No one knows. And I will love to keep it that way. Enough about me...
I pull on my black ripped skinny jeans and my hoodie, as well as my converse and I do my signature winged eyeliner. I run downstairs and out the door, heading straight for school. I get the feeling I am being watched though. I turn around and look but no one is there. I must be imagining things.
***So guys I'm sorry for the cliff hanger but I'm gonna write two chapters. I will post chapter two and then when I'm finished chapter four and three I'll post three. So I will ALWAYS have one chapter ready to be posted.***