Chapter Two

It didn't take me long to get to school. Only about 20 minutes. Would be longer if I didn't run. Probably about thirty. Then again, it wouldn't have been as long if I hadn't kept stopping and turning to see if anyone was watching me. I just can't shake the feeling...Oh well...I get to my new school and go straight to the front office. Getting my schedule and my locker number and combination, I walk to my locker. And even as I am in the school I have the feeling that someone is watching me. It's weird...I open my locker and stuff my bag in, grabbing my binder and notebooks from my bag as well as my pen. I look at my schedule and quickly walk to my first class. English...great. As soon as I walk into the class everyone looks at me, well everyone who made it to the class semi early. I look down and find my way to the empty table in the back corner. Five minutes pass and the first bell rings, signaling that all students should make their way to their class. Students file into the room and as they see me they start to whisper. I can't hear what about but I know it's about me. Another two minutes later the tardy bell rings. And the teacher walks in. Isn't the teacher meant to be in the room before the students? Oh well. He notices me and introduces my as the "new student". Making nearly everyone look at me. He starts going over the work from the day before, which I obviously missed, but I still take notes in my notebook. And just as I thought things couldn't get better,twenty minutes into class. a group of six guys walk in. "Christopher, Noah, Oliver, Matt, Ryan, Josh. Nice of you to show up." The teacher, whose name I can't remember, said. They're all pretty good looking. I mean. They have black hair and tattoos...I'm a sucker for tattoos. A couple even have piercings. Again, I'm a sucker for piercings. They're just so...god damn...they start to walk over to the table I'm at and one notices me. He looks me up and down and smirks. "Your new." I don't say anything and they sit down. I don't know how to feel. Six good looking guys sitting near me...it doesn't happen every day. I don't know how to act. Someone help me. One of them keeps looking at me...almost...interested? Intrigued? I don't know. But I squirm slightly and he smirks. I check the time and it seems like this class is dragging by. I just wanna get out of here. This is making me uncomfortable. Why won't he stop staring at me? Do I have something on my face? Is my hair a mess? Do I look crazy?! I shake my head a bit so my hair falls over my face. (Note: if I ever can't describe an outfit I will post pictures above, same with characters! Btw Diona has ice blue eyes) After a, what seemed like, long and agonizing class the bell rings. I get up and grab my stuff, but not before the guy who kept staring at me steps in front of my desk. Slowly, I look up at him. And man is he tall. I mean I'm short, yea, but this guy....he has to be at least six feet tall! I mean he makes me feel like a midget! I never want to be in a fight with him either...he gives off this vibe that says "Don't fuck with me, you won't win" and honestly it's...kinda scary...