Chapter 1

I was five years old when my father died and ten years old when my mother died. I was took in by the Davis family. I was to be master Oliver Davis personal maid/assistant. I'm to serve Naru. Naru is a nickname I gave to him, when I was 12. I don't call him Oliver. He's is a Narcissist and has a major ego. The reason why I don't call Naru by his name given name because, Oliver Davis is a famous scientist the world has seen. When he's out in public, he goes by Kazuya Shibuya. I will always call him Naru. Oh yeah I almost forgot Naru has an older twin brother Eugene. But, everyone calls him Gene.
"Mai, tea." Naru called annoyed at me. He pulls me out of my thoughts. I open his bedroom door. "Here you go Naru." I gave him his tea. He drinks all of it. "If there's nothing else I'll take my leave." Naru set his tea cup down. I turned around and walked away. But, all of a sudden Naru grabbed my arm and pulled me to his bed. He's on top of me and in between my legs. I found out the he's naked under his sheets. I can feel his growing erection on my thigh. He kissed me hard and hungry for more. He put his hand on both my wrists and put them over my head. His other hand went inside my underwear and touch my entrance. "Your still wet from yesterday nights event." He whisper in my ear. Pushing his fingers inside of me. He kissed my neck and then, he bite and sucking on my neck making a hickey. He pushes another finger inside of me. "Ahh Naru. More please." I squirm out of pleasure. Naru has a big smirk on his face. He pulls his fingers out of me. He pulls off my underwear. He kissed me again and goes down where my wet entrance is. He pulls my legs apart and starts licking me there. "Oh fuck Naru. More please. I need more." I said panting. I'm breathing heavily and hard. His licking and sucking hard. Then, he stops and puts his fingers back into me. He's stretching me out for him. "Your turn. My little maid." He whisper and kissed my ear. He pulls his fingers out. He gets on his back. I'm in between his legs. My hand on his erection and started to move him up and down. I lick the tip and sucking on the tip. I moved my hands faster. There's some pre cum on his tip. I licked it. I put to tip in my mouth and pushed Naru all the way in my mouth. Pulled out and pushed him back in. I keep on doing this over and over. Naru throws his head back with a groan. I pull his hard erection out of my mouth. Naru pulls me to him and I on top. He pushes his penis inside me. "Ahh Naru." I moan. I nestle his neck. We always wait a few minutes because, Naru is a jerk but he cares a lot about me. He pulls me in for a kiss. "You Okay?" I nodded. I pull out halfway then pushed back inside. I threw my head back and groaned. I wrapped my arms around him and he wrapped his hands on my waist. I'm going faster and faster and harder and harder. I wrapped my legs around him. He flipped us over so he's in control now. He goes faster and faster. He's pounding into me so hard I'm holding him tight. "I'm cumin. Fuck, cum with me. Mai." I nodded. We both cum together. Naru falls on top of me. He kissed me. He rolls over and gets off the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.
When I came here to found out that I have a contract with Naru. I read the contract that my parents wrote. When I was thirteen. Luella, Naru's Mom gave me a birth control pills. So, if we do have sex we can be safe.
Now I'm sixteen turning seventeen next month. Naru and Eugene are seventeen turning eighteen in September. This year and last year was crazy.
Eugene got hit by a car and die. Me, Naru, and Lin went to Japan to find him. I accidentally hurt Lin by not being careful. I had to do Lin's job for him. We met people who became part of our group their names are John, monk, Ayako,  Masako, and Yasu. Madoka comes sometimes to help us. I remember when Naru took masako out on a date. Naru texted 'I'm thinking of only you. Your my precious little maid. See you tonight. P.s. your in trouble when I get home.' Let's just say my ass hurt the next day. Oh yeah since I was underage I had to go to school. When we found Eugene's body thank god that the doctors were able to safe him. Naru told everyone who he is. He doesn't want anyone to know my Identity and why I work for him. But, he also told them that if they need jobs his door is open. So, basically I have to call them when we have cases.
"Mai. Come on I don't have all day." He's said annoyed. I get up from the bed and went to the bathroom. I took off my maid outfit and my bra. I hopped into the shower with a naked Naru. He pulls me into another heated kiss.
————————————————————————
Thanks for reading this chapter.
I hope you enjoyed it. 
Please leave a comment and a like.
Thanks for reading this chapter.