Info

(BTW There may be times where I update this 

In a world of supernatural humanoids there is a stack, those on top and those on the bottom.

Werewolves- Are individuals that have the ability to transform into a wolf representing themselves.

Merfolk- Are people who can breathe under water and transform their legs for a tail, their tail is a/are colour(s) that represent them as a person, usually it is their favourite colour.

Humans- Are Humans

Foxshifters- People that turn into a fox

Catshifters- Are people that turn into some type of feline

There are many other kinds of shifters

Banshees - Also known as seers can see bits and pieces who knows if they're set in stone or not? Banshees also have a high pitched scream that they can manipulate to their, they could use it to knock someone over or knock down a door. A interesting thing about Banshees is that they can only be women. No matter how sexist it may sound it's just the way it is. 

Faunas- People who are only part Shifter, they often have a trait of a particular animal

Phantoms - You may think these individuals are ugly, dead or evil but they look like normal people for the most part, they could have a horns, wings

Scourers- The source of a scourer's or sorceress's power comes from a particular object which they choose, this object they will have for the rest of their life, if it breaks bad luck.

Kinetics- Someone who can manipulate a particular something like an element, gravity, sight ext, in order to have good control and are able to use their kinetic ability in a piratical situations. Kinetics also have something called a symbolance. Their symbolance is who they are and they use it to their advantage in case of emergency. Their symbolance could be power, strength, speed, balance, energy, endurance. When they activate their symbolance they could run super fast, they could be three times stronger, their kinetic ability could have more power,  numb the pain, could regenerate their energy. (You'll understand it later)