Chapter V

Toma had never slept in such a small bed before, and certainly not with another person, not since he was a child sneaking into Vasile's room on cold winter nights.  This felt quite different.  He curled up with his back to Emil, and though he was exhausted, he couldn't sleep a wink.  Emil's warmth beside him had him tossing and turning in his mind despite laying stark still.

Emil was like no one he had ever met.  His ebony curls were thick and lush, and his eyes so dark a brown they were almost black.  He was tall, broad in the shoulders, strong without excess bulk, and his features were broad and bright, with an easy smile and laugh lines around his eyes despite that he couldn't have been much older than Vasile.  He had a scent about him, a natural musk, and every time Toma breathed it in, his toes curled.

He could smell it now, and it was delicious.  It eased his pain, to be so close to his savior, the kind commoner who would see him home.  Rather, it eased one pain and presented another.  Despite the state of his mind, his body ached with carnal desire.  He turned over so that his chest was pressed to Emil's back.  The scent was even stronger, particularly around the man's throat.  Toma leaned in closer to sniff, assuming Emil was sound asleep.

"What are you doing?" came Emil's voice, wide awake.

Toma started, and he said, "Nothing!  I couldn't sleep.  I don't know why, I just..."  Toma traced a fingertip along Emil's bare arm.  There was only one nightshirt, and Emil had insisted Toma would wear it and they'd face away from each other, so Emil lay naked beneath the blankets.

Emil groaned, and in the blink of an eye, he had Toma on his back and was laying atop him.  Toma gazed up at that normally friendly face, whose eyes had grown fierce.  Emil said, "You're awakening a beast that isn't easily put back to sleep, milord."

Toma squirmed beneath Emil, gazing up at him, his hair spread over the pillow in soft golden waves.  "You smell so good.  I just want to touch you."

Emil's breath came raggedly, and he there was a hardness pressed against Toma's growing arousal.  Struggling for calm, Emil said, "You've been through something terrible, milord.  When you survive something that bad, the body yearns to flee death and reconnect with life."

Toma nosed at Emil's neck.  "That must be it."  He drew his hands over those strong shoulders, then down his chest.  The strong planes of his body, brown like stained wood, were so steady and secure.  Toma couldn't help but feel safe in his arms.  He nuzzled just under Emil's earlobe, then gave it a soft nibble.

Emil rolled off of Toma, onto his back, panting for breath.  "Highness, you shouldn't do that."

Toma sat up and looked down at him.  "Why not?  Does it displease you?"

Emil sighed, and he bunched the blankets around his hips.  It was too late; Toma had already caught a glimpse of his hardness and found it intriguing.  "Because it would be taking unfair advantage of a young man who's had a traumatic experience."

Toma lay back and stared at the ceiling.  "But I can't sleep with this need inside me.  It's burning me up."

Emil groaned, then said,  "Have you ever used your hand?"

Toma nodded, his cheeks coloring.

Emil said, "We'll use our hands."

"On each other?"

Emil whimpered.  "No, just close your eyes and get it out of your system and I'll do the same."

Toma frowned.  Emil didn't want him.  The pang in his chest was unpleasant, but it did nothing to stave off the want inside him.  "Very well," he murmured.

He closed his eyes and hitched up the nightshirt.  He'd never done this with anyone else in the room before, and it was a little shameful, to be honest.  Still, as Emil said, he had to get it out of his system.  He closed his soft hand around his hard shaft and gave it a squeeze.  Then he gave himself a good stroking.  He sighed with relief.  His cock ached for attention.

Beside him he heard Emil's breathing become staggered and felt the motion of his arm as he did the same.  Toma breathed in the scent of him and stroked faster, gripping himself a little harder.  He wasn't going to last long, but that was just as well.  He needed his rest!  His breathing hitched, and he arched his back, toes curling.  He opened his eyes to sneak a peak at Emil only to see the man watching him.

"You cheat," Toma said with a breathy laugh.

Emil grinned, then his features pinched as pleasure washed over him.  "I'm going to come," he hissed.

"Do it," Toma said, "I want to see." He slowed his stroking to make it last.  The sight of Emil's cock almost made him shoot.  It was larger than his own, and so thick!  The head was deep red, slick, and throbbing.  Toma wanted to know what it tasted like.  The thought almost drove him over the edge again, and he gripped the head of his cock to slow himself down.

Emil moaned, "Sweet mercy, you're watching me, you darling, wicked boy."  His hips bucked, and he shot white ropes of jism onto his chest and belly, never breaking Toma's gaze.

Toma held Emil's gaze too when he stroked himself to completion.  He cried out, bit his lip, and gasped as he came into his hand.  It was an electric thrill, like nothing he'd ever felt before.  Knowing this man was watching him made it feel so much better.

They both collapsed onto the bed, panting for breath.

"That was wrong," Emil murmured, though he didn't sound very sorry.

"I don't care," Toma replied.  "I needed it.  No one will ever know."  His mother would faint dead away if he told her he'd delivered himself at all let alone with a commoner watching, so he decided he wouldn't tell her.

Emil cleaned himself up with a kerchief and offered it to Toma so he could do the same.  Toma wiped his hand clean, then pulled down his nightshirt and drew the blankets over himself.  What they'd done was exactly what he needed.  Within moments, he was sleeping the sleep of innocents and imbeciles, dead to the world.