Harry Potter: The Awesome Moldyshorts-Fighting Boy Who I Know Nothing About.

Same as last chapter w/ copyright

~*Percy's POV*~

      Jason was the first to break the silence.

       "WIZARDS AREN'T REAL! I AM NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS! IS THIS A JOKE? IS THIS REAL? AM I DREAMING? I DON'T WANNA TALK TO FAKE WIZARDS ON A FAKE QUE-!"

       "Wizards and witches are real, and I happen to be a witch," says puffy calmly. "Gods, though, are not."

       I stand up. "Really, puffy-"

      "I have a name! It's Hermione, USE IT!"

      "As I was saying, if gods weren't real, would I be able to do this?" I launch a ball of water at her and then suck it all back. 

      "Parlor magic."

       Then, something that no one would ever thought would happen happened. Guess what it was?

      Nico started giggling, which he has done how many times in his life... oh wait, 0! 

      "I'm an oracle!" he shouts. Rachel looks at him sideways. "I predicted this!" 

      "How exactly did you predict this?" Rachel asks.

      "I used to play that Mythomagic game, remember? I DID THIS! I AM MAGICAL! ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY SON OF HADES-!"

       "NO! ALL HAIL MCSHIZZLE!"

       "ZEUS!"

       "ENOUGH!" Chiron shouted. Everyone sat back down. Even Mr. D looked a bit scared. First of all, let's clear this all up. Witches and wizards are real, thanks to Hecate," he motioned to lady/Hecate, "and so are gods. Hermione has been called here because she.. well, she's a descendant of an Athena demigod. Hermione, I need you to do something. Say 'I swear on the River Styx to not tell a soul, living or dead.'"

        "I swear on the River Styx to not tell a soul, living or... dead," Hermione mumbles grudgingly.  "Nothing exists though... you're all fake... all of you... ALL OF Y-!" Leo got out of his ropes the second lightning struck the ground outside and launches a Tickler- his latest invention- at Hermione. She shouted something and pointed a stick at it. BOOM! It exploded. Wow. Cool. 

       "Okay, Hermione," Chiron says,"you can go back now. But, the oath you made.. will kill you if you break it." A worried look snuck on to her face as she disappeared. "You 9 will go to a wizarding school called "Hogwarts" in Scotland. Hecate will bless you with... extraordinary powers, and you can't be harmed by any wizarding spells, because, well, we wouldn't want you heros dying. She will also bless you with knowledge more advanced than any the levels the wizards reached yet. You'll be put in the Seventh Year, and your backstory is that you were trapped when you were eleven and couldn't make it to Hogwarts. Everything clear?"

       Jason started to speak. "Yea, actu-." he stopped midsentence as he realized his voice was... different. His accent... was British! Hecate smiled, "This accent will help you blend in. Now, off you hop!" She waved her hand and the Big House disappeared around us.

       A few seconds later, I was standing on a cobblestone path with my friends. But.. they looked a bit younger. I looked down and I was closer to the ground. Like 2 inches, but still. I was 17 again! Well, to be fair, Nico hadn't changed, but everyone else did. "This is so weird!" I thought, but I heard other people's voices in my head. "Telepathic link." Annabeth's voice echoed in my brain. Suddenly, a bunch of memories I never had flooded into my head. Someone awesome, but not as awesome as me, named Harry Potter defeated a noseless dude named Moldyshorts. Lots of magic stuff, too. When life unpaused, I had a bag on my shoulder. So did everyone else.

        As all good demigods do, I looked inside the strange bag and found a shopping list. Then, I found instructions, written in Ancient Greek. (Yay!) Step 1: Go to Ollivanders. Use Frank to read. Well, not really the Frank part. But he could read English, so we just followed him. Inside the shop was someone who looked like a ghost- WAIT! They were a ghost! But when he saw Nico, he wasn't afraid. 

          "Nico, my boy,  come here! Thank you for a grant! I can touch things now!" said the strange man, who Frank told us through the telepathic link's name was Ollivander. Nico muttered something about registered ghosts.  "Let's get started then. Big Three children last!" Well, that was ironic. More than half of us went to the back of the line. Ha. Was that name tag blue- stupid ADHD. I was, sadly, last. Piper went up and got a wand, and the others followed suit. (wands will be listed later, 'kay?) In the waiting time, though, I thought about what the prophecy meant. Of course, I was water, Leo was fire, and Jason (not "I'm scared of heights" Thalia) was air, but who was earth? Was it Gaea? No, it sounded like it was one of our allies. Then I remembered that I was thinking into a telepathic link.

            "Isn't it obvious, Seaweed Brain? Earth is Hazel!"  WAIT WHAT? Then I remembered Hazel's powers. Oh gods, I was stupid! "I-I'm what now?" Hazel thought at the same time as Nico thought, "Why not me?!"  in a very whiny voice. "Well, Hazel, first of all, you know what powers you have. And remember how you first stopped the giants in Alaska?" Hazel mentally shivered. "And, Nico, you're the ghost king. You can't be both."  The conversation ended there. (And so did this part)

Leo: WAIT! I'M STILL HERE! DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!

Go away.

Leo: Butttt... *puppy eyes*

Fine. Stay.

Wands:

Piper: Birch w/ Dove Feather Core, 11', Springy

Leo:  Metal-Infused Rosewood ("The only one I have!") with a Catalonian Firetail scale, 12', Sturdy (it's metal dumbo)

Frank: Oak (haha) with Dragon Heartstring, 10', Flexible

Annabeth: Walnut Wood (that's a thing) with Owl Feather Core, 11', Springy

Thalia: Pine Wood ("REALLY!?") eagle feather core, 13', Sturdy

Jason: Same as Thalia's, but maple.

Nico: Mahogany with the essence of a Dementor as its core, 12', Sturdy

Hazel: Hazel (obviously) with a Ruby Shard + Phoenix Feather as a core, 10', Flexible

Percy: (wow actually storyline xD)

      I picked up one wand after another, but none of them seemed to fit me. In fact, all they did was shoot a tiny bit of water towards the back. Ollivander got the idea. He floated into the back and picked up a blue box. The lid flew off and the wand sprung to my hand. Yay. It was a dark oak wood wand, but with little swirls of blue around the sides. I knew it was the one.

Dark Oak w/ a blue ocean pattern, hippocampi scale + pegasus tail hair core, 12', Sturdy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay sorry for another horrible chapter of 1100 words. I hope it was okay. This is my second chapter of all time.

-

-

-

-

Leo: My wand is the best because it's A DRAGON CORE!!!!!

Frank: So does mine. Dragon heartstring.

Leo: WAIT! THIS IS MY JOB! THIS IS MY LIFE! THIS IS MY FUN TIME! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, RUINING IT?

Frank: I'm not doing anything. I'm just talking.

Leo: "Just talking." How did you get here, anyways?

Frank: The door. It leads into the world. You left it open.

Leo: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!