SnowPeople

Riley's Pov: Crystal got out of the hospital today and promised to come over to talk about things... I heard the door bell ring and I saw her.

"Can we go on a walk?" She asked. I grabbed my coat and gloves and walked outside...

"I'm glad it's not snowing anymore" I said.

"I've never heard that from you before" she said.

We walked in silence for the rest of the time... Then we got to the park and to the bench where she once lay.

"I remember when we used to make all those snowpeople give them personalitys and stuff... Those were the times" Crystal said.

"Somedays I wish I was a snowperson... You don't have to worry anything... Your just made of snow" I said.

"I like you human..." she said.

"Crystal? What's going on with us? I've missed you than life itself.. But why are you back? Why now?" I asked.

"I always wanted to come back. I just didn't know how... To deal with my feelings I felt if I burried them then they would stop. But no matter what... I never stopped loving you. I went to your party and saw you there and I got jealous... Then I kissed you..." Crystal said...

I leaned in and kissed her...

"I wish you came back sooner" I said.

"Me too" she agreed

I don't understand why I didn't either... But she was kissing and hugging me so who cared?