Ch.1

"Like omg when are we gonna get to the hotel " barbie said putting even more makeup on her face , it was the granger reunion and her parents said herminoe was coming this year . Herminone was a buck toothed , bossy , bookworm and was so ugly , but that was years ago . Barbie had changed she had a spray tan , bleached hair and a few other fake things , she wore a small short skirt and a blue crop top (basically a bra ) , all grangers thought they were rich because they were slightly above middle class , so most of them were snobby and tried to impress other realatives with expensive objects. "I can't wait to show off my new boyfriend " Barbie said thinking about her hubby , she found him at a bar and used her charm ( basically using her body ) and forced him to be her boyfriend . "Oh , sweetie I cabt wait to tell Monica how much my daughter has achieved " barbies mother said as she thought how better her daughter was then Monica daughter , she was probably still living at home . " we're here " barbies dada dale said stopping in front of a fancy hotel owned by the rich maylofs .   " I can't wait to see my "favorite" cousin " Barbie smirk thinking how much fun this was gonna be .