HERMIOE !!!

I decide not to do chapters / I do not own anything 

Bella P.O.V 

Mom said me , Scorpios and zoey will be driving with Grandmom and grandpa to her family reunion . Grandma and grandpa are the only people who know about Mom being a witch , grandma told me not to tell the rest of the family who daddy is because they would all be jealous  of mommy because they were a bunch of bullies to mom . I sat patently to next to Scorpios while zoey had fallen asleep , " we're here " grandma said as she stop the car in front of these really pretty place with all these fancy decorations , As I stepped out of the car a mean looking lady went to grandma and said that she was to old to have any more children then grandma told her our mommy was herminoe and these two ugly women started saying mom was ugly and we probably didn't know are dads and I was about to kick there stupid behinds when I heard mommy car so i screamed mom here's .  

(herminoes car )

(herminoes car )

No ones P.O.V 

When Bella screamed mom here everyone turned to see the most expensive car they had ever seen in there lives , the car parked into a reserved spot and a a women with beautiful brown hair that went to her shoulders , she had on a pair of ray bans , a white button up shirt that was tucked into a red skirt with expensive red heels . Bella smirked as she watched everyone mouths drop as she walked over to them , Barbie strutted to to the women " hello my names Barbie and yes I and the Barbie the sexy Barbie from the magazines " the women laughed " oh Barbie we all know you haven't been in a single magazine in your life , I'm surprised that you don't recognize me " the women lifted her sun glasses and her other cousin Bridget screamed HERMINOE !