Truth and Surprises

As expected the very next day there was a media frenzy. I awoke to my cellphone blowing up. Everyone in YG seemed to be trying to get ahold of me but the only one I answered was Jiyong.

"Hello," he answered and he sounded a little stressed. "Hi Oppa," I said with a deep sigh. "Have you heard from YG, yet?" He asked me. "I think everyone in YG has tried to call me at least twice," I said trying to make the mood a bit light. "Yeah, he isn't happy. I'll be by in an hour to pick you up. He requested to see both of us." Jiyong said still not sounding happy. We hung up and my heart was pounding hard in chest.

'What if this is to much for him? What if he wants to end things with me over all this? What if...' I shook my head forcing the negative thoughts away and went to shower and dress.

Exactly an hour later Jiyong had arrived but I was to full of panic and worry to appreciate how good he looked. Our ride to YG was silent, both of us lost in our own thoughts about the media mess.

As we walked through the halls of the YG building it was surprisingly void of people. When we got to YG's office, Jiyong knocked and I took a deep breath before finally he opened the door, took my hand in his and squeezed it reassuringly before we went inside and shut the door behind us.

YG was sitting at his desk on the phone, he motioned us to sit down which he did and waited patiently for him to finish his phone call.

When he was finished he hung up and sat back in his chair, crossing his arms in front of him. He stared at the both of us for a long minute that felt like an eternity, I was sure my heart was about to explode from my chest. He cleared his throat and I was sure my heart stopped for a second.

"I thought you guys didn't have any plan to resume your relationship." YG said arching his eyebrow. "At the time we weren't sure but both of us like each other to much to not give it another shot," Jiyong said. "I see, was it planned for you guys to get seen like this," he asked us holding up the paper with a picture of Jiyong and I in our intimate embrace and kissing. I blushed probably 50 different shades of red and I felt Jiyong squeeze my hand again.

"No, honestly when we went outside we didn't see anyone out there. We have no idea where they even came from," Jiyong said. "Well, the pictures are everywhere now and we can do like usual, make up some excuse about it. However, I don't think that will really fly this time." YG said with a sigh. "We already talked about it and decided to make it official," Jiyong said. "Alright, I will get the statement out today," YG said and picked up his phone to make a call.

We left his office and I leaned back against the wall and tried to regulate my breathing. "That was terrifying." I said quietly. "Its OK, we have the day off, wanna go to the beach?" He said and I looked up at him and smiled. We headed out to his car and stopped at a store so I could get a swimsuit. He tried to pay but I beat him to it this time.

The beach was empty and we spent the day cuddling and playing around in the water

The beach was empty and we spent the day cuddling and playing around in the water. At one point he went to lay on the beach and I swam in the water for awhile. When I turned back to return to the beach I saw Jiyong talking to a girl I had never seen before. As I got closer she looked at me and smiled.

Something about her gave me an uneasy feeling and it wasn't long before I found out why

Something about her gave me an uneasy feeling and it wasn't long before I found out why. "So Jiyongie, you gave up being with me to be with this girl," the girl asked. "Val, we broke up two years ago. I've been with her for only a few months," Jiyong said and he wrapped an arm around me.

"Oh I see, hmmm, you think you would of at least gotten someone better, not downgrade," she said with a wicked laugh. "That's enough, I see two years has done nothing to change you. You're just as much a bitch now as you have always been" he spat at her.

He took my hand and lead me away from the beach and back to his car and we left without even bothering to look back. We went back to my house and probably usually would of made love but the stress of the day put us both out of the mood so instead we watched movies and ordered take out.

His members wanted to come hang out but we were content it just being just the two of us for the evening. When it got to be about midnight we were both exhausted and headed up to my room and fell asleep in each others arms.