Chills

(Previously:  And immediately screamed, this was the first time she screamed since shes been here!)

But, after one second of noise, her mouth was covered by that same hand. But this time, the warmth calmed her completely down. For when she turned around she thought she would have seen Zeal. But... She didn't see Zeal for a fact. She had seen Destro and her eyes widened big again, her heart felt like it was going to stop. This fear struck her like an arrow, since the room was completely lit. She could see his perverted looking smirk across his face, and when clinched her left hand, she hit him across the head with her right hand. And his smirk was turned into a pout, "Ow.. Don't worry, i'm not going to hurt you anymore. I understand drinking your blood was absurd" Before the creep could finish his sentence the girl rolled her eyes "You think?" she cut him off, after prying his hand away from her mouth. "Yes, i do, i simply just want to make you look even beautifuler. If possible" Destro words, and creepy smile gave Yuki chills down her spine. "No thanks, I wanna stay as human as possible" she pried his hand off her shoulder. She assumed what he hand in mind, the fangs, the wings... to make her look like one of those demon vampire things.. she mentally shuttered. And slapped him again, this time he caught her hand. "It won't hurt any less then when i drank your blood" he smiled with his fangs protruding his mouth. "uh-huh" she tried to pull her hand out of his grasp, but Destro was annoyed when her trying and pressed one of the pressure points which can make you relax easier. And kept pressing it harder, and harder, until she fell asleep. The whole time he kept pressing harder made her yelp, that psycho, loving her but not caring about her.