Someone Creepier Then Destro

(Previously: She dropped the book, shaking with her eyes wide.)

She knew this wasn't a good idea, but she picked it back up. And read the page, "Dear Yuki, the man who you have just met. Isn't as nice as he seems" she stopped reading right there and rolled her eyes, "Well duh, is anyone?" Yuki then continued reading this letter "Escape quickly, he is about to lock your door when the snow is done falling. I have a plan to get you out" Yuki then again stopped for a moment, "Oh yeah, your completely sane enough for me to trust you" she went back to reading... she almost dropped the book again.. this next sentence seemed like a reply to what she just said.. "I won't come and find you, and i'm only sane when i'm away from you. Listen, there's bars on the window right? Well there's also a crowbar under the bed. Grab the crowbar and try to pry the bars off. It may seem impossible but its possible" She then reached under the bed and pulled out that crowbar. "Oh gosh, is he stalking me right now...?" she asked herself. Yuki could hear footsteps coming up the stairs, and if Destro wasn't lying then what is the guy gonna do... She quickly started to pry the bars off, to her surprise it worked. "I've got to be mad, to really jump two stories.." Finally she got the bars off and went to open the window. But it had locks, and she turned around dropping both the crowbar and book when she heard a door shut and lock. She saw the man from before, in front of the door, holding... a knife.. and a fork.. "Don't run, I haven't ate all day" the man smirked wickedly, walking towards her slowly.