Fuck it

To succeed in life they say you must have the most perfect body and hair and always have so much makeup on you don't have it on then you put on and can't recognise your self. Society thinks that if you aren't perfect than you won't make it life. Why? Because the world thinks that if your pretty than you deserve more because you have the good looks and perfect body and you receive good stares on the street. But when you don't care and you go out looking like a mess people think that you don't give a shit that you aren't wearing any makeup and your hair is in a messy bun. So you don't give a shit. Because the beast makeup you can wear is your confidence. The more confident you are the more you won't care what you look like. So girls if your trying to impress a boy. Be yourself. And if a boy likes you than be yourself because you don't need to change you for someone else. Sometimes a person thinks that they like something. But then you change you to make them like you more. But then they changed there mind over night and now your crying on your bed because he broke your heart.

A/n
Hey girls/guys so please don't change yourself for someone. I've tried and failed because they changed their mind over night. So yah.  

Byyyyyeeee