0.0

The world is white.

At least he thinks it's a world, sans wasn't sure.
He tries to count all the times he has found himself in strange dimension.

He walked forward, there seemed to be nothing here. Just an endless expanse of white.

...?

But there was someone, something on the floor. Their shoulder length hair blew in the slight breeze of the void. They had no colour, all they wore was a white jumper and black pants and shirt. Their back was turned.

Sans went to speak until the figure cut them off.

"Your voice can't be heard in the place..."
They were obviously a human, soft spoken but not in lower case.
"You don't need to introduce yourself. I know who you are. You are sans, and you are living in a True Pacifist Timeline. Dude it has to be great having monsters and humans living together on the surface. Your brother... Your friends... Even you... Everyone is so happy, aren't they? There's no need to fight again, right? You don't need to use your powers now, right?" Their fist balled up as they tensed. "After all, nobody is going to hurt you." They forced themselves up slowly. They were the same size as sans, if not just taller.
"Do you understand what I'm trying to say?-
Oh, don't worry. Your timeline won't change when you-... Well..."

The world darkened and sans stared unblinking at the figure, freezing up.

"Let's just say no one will notice anything is different when your gone...

Because

I

Am

You"

They turned around one eye visible the other covered by a thick layer of white hair. They seemed to be rapidly snapping bigger then snaping back into their normal form.

Sans summoned two Gaster blasters ready for a fight, he pointed at the child.

"Hey, wait! Calm down! I'm j-just joking with you!" They started to sweat waving there arms in distress
"I just... I wanted to be happy before I die... I only have one day left to live..."

Sans stopped, listening. Gasters still at the ready.

"I don't have anyone else. Please... Let me spend time with our loved ones. Let me stay in your timeline for a while. I won't hurt anyone and-"

Sans turned around and headed away from the child.

"HEY!" They yelled at him "WHERE ARE YOU GOING? I HAVEN'T FINISHED YET!"

They raised there hand and grabbed sans soul, bring him back to them.

*1 hp-0.5 hp*

The child held half of sans soul in one hand.

"Never let your guard down." Their voice became deeper, they sounded like sans. "You should listen to Undyne when she gives you advice."

Not only did they sound different, they also looked different. Their normal long hair was replaced with fluff from a hood and the normal childish face was replaced with one similar to sans. They still has the short sleeved jumper with the black under clothing.

"I just wanted a few minutes, but your selfishness has given me many years to live!"

"That was a lot nicer than being nice to you, huh? With this part of your soul, I can have a new, bright life in your universe."

The blank world around was suddenly filled with colour. The bright sun shon over head and the green grass swayed in the breeze. Sans was kneeling clutching where his soul was in pain.

"C'mon, sans. Don't look at me like that. I'm just giving you a looong break that will last
FOREVER"

Sans could now see that the child and the skeleton were flashing between eachother.

In a flash another skeleton stood between sans and the other being. He held a paint brush at the skeleton, there was paint on the child's face. The skeleton that held the paint brush had colourful mis-matched eyes and a long scarf that blew on the breeze. A blue jumper hung around his waist and rainbow pastels hung across his brown shirt. A vile containing a liquid was at the end locked up tightly by two pencils (wink wink very important).

"You will never find happiness in someone else's timeline, C!" He said sternly to the constantly changing figure.

"You again!?" The child yelled, clenching his teeth. "GET LOST! Or I'm going to destroy this timeline forever! No more of your Pacifist crap!

The artist skeleton glared at him,"Stop fooling around, C. Give him his soul back, and we can go home,ok?"

The child balled his fists, the world around them flashing

"GET LOST NOW"

"Oh, are you serious?
Welp. You asked for it..."

He lowered his paintbrush, "Sans, stay behind me. I'll try to make this quick."

The child launched forwards, the artist raised his paintbrush, brushing pink paint across C's chest. The child, unaffected by the attack, looked back to him, summoning attacks that missed their target.

The skeleton smiled,"I guess it's my turn now."

He jumped behind the child, brushing even more pink paint on his back and legs.

"STOP DOING THAT!" The child yelled looking down at the paint

"Heheheh." The artist laughed,"I warned ya. Besides, you gotta admit this is fun!"

The child raised his hand and lifted the artist into the air. "I don't care if I kill you, Ink... Not anymore. Did you really think that your stupid paintbrush would stop me? HAHA! All of you are so WEAK!!"

Ink looked down at C,"If I were you, I wouldn't say that. There's something called 'Creativity and Strategy". He snapped his fingers and the pink paint turned into dark purple chains that wrapped the child up.

"Now sans!" The artist cried as he fell from the sky.

Sans looked over to the child and summoned a bone cage around C, who was switching between forms again.

"Look, bud." Sans said tiredly. "I dunno what's happening but you don't belong here. You gotta stop this. Now. Please, give me my soul back. I'm sure this artist me will help ya."

"C, I promise everything will be ok...Let's go home... We'll find a better way to-" Ink was cut off by the skeleton in chains

"I just don't want to die... I just... I need..-"

*Determination.

The child formed "WE NEED OUR OWN UNIVERSE!" Then they teleported to another place.

"No wait" Ink cried as they left.

Ink rested a hand on his skull, "This is bad..."