восемнадцать.

Gather up your loved ones, Gather up your friends

'Cause this is when the bad guy, the bad guy wins

Bad Guy Wins by 3OH!3

Svetlana has no shame as she stuffs the eggs, toast, and bacon that Sam made into her mouth. She has never had food so delicious before and she just can't seem to stop! A new energy seems to have been brought out in the thirteen year old, even if her nap was just around ten minutes. She wants to solve this problem. S.H.I.E.L.D. HYDRA. Natasha told her they want to bring them all down. They want to make everything alright again.

She wasn't quite sure what "alright" entailed. So, she had asked Steve and Natasha what that meant as she walked with them down Sam Wilson's hallway. They explained it like this: "Alright" means that HYDRA can't control her anymore. It means that the Superior can no longer tell them what to do. It means no more running. It means no more killing. "Alright" means safe. "Alright" means home. And "alright" sounded pretty good to Svetlana and she was ready to put up a fight and stand alongside her new friends.

But, then, breakfast occured and she's been rather sidetracked ever since.

The three adults don't even attempt to get her attention, knowing that she should probably be getting some meat onto her bones anyway. Though, they do continually glance at her in small amusement as she uses her hands to scoop the food into her mouth. When they ask why she's using her hands and not the forks laid out, she tells them that forks are too slow, hands get the food in quicker. With quiet, somewhat sad laughs, the adults carry on their serious conversation.

"So, the question is," Natasha flips her thick hair over her shoulder, staring at everyone, "who at S.H.I.E.L.D. could launch a domestic missile strike?"

Sam looks up from where he is buttering another piece of toast for Svet.

The supersoldier pulls his hand from his mouth, frowning, "Pierce."

Svetlana's brows dip in thought

"Who happens to be sitting on top of the most secure building in the world," Natasha slowly walks over behind Svetlana's chair.