The Man in a Hat

My name is Greg! I am a Magician. Well a magician in training. When I was a child, I used to do magic tricks. I was inspired by King the Magician! And yes his name is King. King Hartford! He was my idol, he gave me confidence just by watching him on the television. He is the best magician that he almost died cause of his magic tricks. I just wish I could be like him. But my parents want me to be an actor. They're alright with my magical talent but they want that talent to be a hobby and acting my dream. I just wish they'd let me choose my passion and understand that acting isn't my thing. But life isn't that way...

One day, I went to a park and took out my magic cards. I did magic tricks with it and people started watching me as they get tricked with magic! And then... I saw King the Magician in a black limbo!! I told everyone and they went near him. But then, the paparazzi took place. All our views were blocked by people, cameras and microphones. It was a disaster so I went home and watched his channel on TV.

The next day, I stayed home because my parents have a company meeting and they'll be gone for the whole day. I played with my little sister Regina. But it got boring so I went in the backyard and did a lot of magic tricks. Then my parents came home at 2:15. They told me that there's an audition for acting in the movie 'Fast and Furious'. They told me to audition and I stayed quiet and nodded. "But what if I don't want to," I asked myself. Well I guess I better find a way to tell them that I don't want to.