A Big Surprise

So I told my parents that I was going to guitar lessons with Dan, so they believed me so they let me get out of the house. I was so excited to audition and hopefully I get picked! While I was walking down the street I saw the building where the auditions will be held. I want inside and there was a really long line. I waited for my turn for a long time until there were 2 more people in front of me. But the judges said that they will eat lunch first so they told us to wait.

After an hour, they finished eating their lunch. It was finally my turn to audition. I entered the room and introduced myself. They got weirded out then they saw me bringing my guitar so I placed aside. I did my best card trick and they looked impressed. I was so happy that time and they also said the results will be said on TV and on YouTube live. I felt relaxed for awhile until I remembered that my parents will watch the news!

I ran home and I didn't know what to do! Until I had a really risky idea. I was planning to plug out the TV wire and turn it off but, they might check the TV and fix it. So why not turn off our power until the announcements were done. So I did option 2 turn off power. And while my parents were waiting for the news, I sneaked through the back door and turned off our electricity. I watched the announcements on YouTube live. And guess what I got chosen to be the sidekick!! I was so happy and excited that I forgot to turn on our power back on. But don't worry I did. But I still can't believe I'm a sidekick of an amazing magician. I hope I'll meet him soon.