Chapter 3: Kookie

You started walking beside them as you follow their lead to the garden.

"So Y/N what food do you like?" Taehyung asks

"Uhm... cookies? Or Strawberries?" You said. The corner of your eyes you see jimins face disgusted? but then jungkook stepped in front of you blocking your way.

"COOKIES?! I like them too!" He shouts at you with his excitement.

"It's nice seeing the same interest as you Princess." He said while smirking ,then walked again.

You felt nice in that moment ,taehyung approached you every time it was in a awkward moment ,and realizes how flirt-of a person jungkook was ,it was just jimin whom you never liked much or whom never really wanted to talk. Throughout the talk he would just answer questions when Jungkook or Taehyung asks but the rest he was just glaring but you didn't know whom? You wished it wasn't him you had to marry.

*******************
Jungkook's POV

We were walking to the garden when taehyung asked Y/N what her favorite food was ,as the usual me... i wanted her to say cookies... she then answered cookies.

I felt so happy because everyone knows how much I love cookies ,I was almost about to hug her through my excitement but i figured it was too early... The Hyungs decided to play tag out of nowhere once we reached the garden. Leaving Y/N alone ,so I went to her and offered the bench I saw near a big tree for us to sit down She did not refuse my offer. I realized how much of a quiet person she was ,I can also sense how much she did not want to get married.

"So... have you decided yet?" I asked

"Nope... not at all" she said as she puts her head down. I felt bad for her ,I know how much she wanted to marry someone she actually loves. I mean that's what all royalties wish for but now a days it's quite impossible with all the politics.

We talked for hours hyungs never got tired of each other ,we were talking for so long that we didn't notice that jimin and taehyung left us and I think they went back to Namjoon hyung and the others...

"I think we should go back" I said

While walking back ,I too a quick glance at her... I realized DAMN! This woman is beautiful... inside and out... the talk we had earlier was so intimate and true i felt like U was some of her close friends as she share to me her thoughts...

Am I already attracted to her? I quickly shook my head.

The mother of Y/N called us all for dinner ,she quickly went first than us ,she went to her mother and shocked ,I didnt know what it was but it made her pissed ,she quickly storms pass her mother ,going to unknown place.

I wonder what her mom said?

I looked over the hyungs to have the same concerned face but Jin Hyung Just tapped my shoulder.

JIMIN's POV

I wanted to ask Y/N if she wanted to talk but taehyung decided to play tag which I obviously can't deny. Ever since we were little we would play till our energy's are drained. I looked back at Y/N who was walking at jungkook to somewhere I don't know. I can't help but feel a bit defeated. She wouldn't even look at me without looking away as immediate as possible. I can't deny but she is a beautiful lady and I think everyone thinks the same. She has been showing us nothing but great welcome into her home. Taehyung was holding his arm up with his five fingers for a times up. His hands were on his knees and his back bend while he breaths loudly.

"A moment... I need to catch my breath" he said. I decided to take this time to sneak and eavesdrop Y/N and jungkook's conversation.

I went over some bushes and looked at them. Y/N was very comfortable with jungkook right now. She was also smiling beautifully and I don't know if my heart just skipped a bit or I was hallucinating. I heard her tell a story about how she has this childhood friend where she goes with him everywhere but she had to say goodbye because he was studying abroad. She also said how we were great to her and how she welcome us at her home more than anything. Jungkook then asked her what she thinks about us individually. She thinks hoseok is a really sunshine and was a happy person who she can laugh all day with. She thinks taehyung is a great guy who knows a lot of great things in life and can easily tell you life tips. Jungkook then asks about me...

"Well jimin... he didn't really give most of his attention when my parents are not there but I believe his a nice guy. Maybe I need to know him more?" Y/N said. I can't help but feel bad for what she said. I did not know that my actions were affecting her already. I just can't let the whole 'arrange marriage' to come along in me.

I promise to be better for her...

*********************
What do you think?

I decided to do POV of the princes since i think it gives more value and its more understandable if it had POV

Hope you enjoy💜 sorry for the short chapter

©: all rights reserved to @Chimchimwifie