Chapter 5: Weird Feelings

Y/N 's POV

You woke up earlier than expected... still the headache from last night was there but not much ,it was fading away. You heard footsteps and voices outside your room. You quickly fixed you hair,and wore a jacket. You went outside to check who it was and it was hoseok ,jimin ,taehyung ,and jungkook. As you walked out of your room ,they all looked at you.

"Oh! Your Majesty... GOODMORNING" hoseok said with his big bright smile... it made morning great already. They all bowed and so did you. Then a voice shouted across the hallway... it was Jihoon! As soon as you realize it was him you quickly ran towards him leaving the prince alone as their eyes follow where your going. You quickly hugged jihoon ,you were so happy to see him...

"Jihoon! My ghad you look more of a man now" you said laughing

"And you look more stunning princess" he said making you blush for a bit.

"I missed you soooo much" you said while hugging him again he hugged you back while patting your back.

"Who are they?" As he points to the prince.

"Oh... I don't even want to talk about them" you said while grabbing his hand to invite him for breakfast.

Jungkook's POV

Y/N ran across the hallway and my eyes followed her. She hugged this man ,I don't know... he looks like he was from a noble family ,with proper manners and very close with Y/N.

"Well... she just left us. Anyways lets go have breakfast." Taehyung said while walking. Everyone quickly followed taehyung for breakfast. We arrived at their dining room at the edge of the table was Y/N sitting and at her left was the guy i saw awhile ago. They were laughing so hard Y/N was tapping his shoulder for a couple of times while laughing... like jimin hyung. I realize how beautiful she was laughing ,her eyes gets smaller as her cheeks push up as she smile. I did not even realize i was staring at her for so long.

"Ya! jungkook-ah come" Jimin Hyung said. Jimin hyung sounds very annoyed and really wants to go out so I had no choice.

The 4 of us were minding our own business hearing Y/N and the guy laugh for multiple times. It was Hoseok and taehyung who were enjoying their time ,with breakfast. Then a man came in the room....

"Y/N why wont you introduce Jihoon to the Princes..." it was the father of Y/N we quickly stood up to bow and sat back down.

"Ok... jihoon this is Prince Hoseok" Y/N said while pointing at Hoseok

"That's Prince Taehyung..." points toward Taehyung.

"Prince Jimin"

"And Prince Jungkook." She finishes the jihoon guy stood up and offered his hand to us while saying...

"Hi ,gentlemen I am Prince Jihoon" he said. He is a prince ,no wonder why he looked very noble. I can't help but see jimin hyung at the corner of my eye glaring at him.

"I am Y/N's childhood bestfriend" he said while smirking at Y/N she laugh and hit his shoulder.

"But... what are these gentlemen doing in your palace Princess?" He said looking at Y/N she looked down trying to avoid eye contact with him ,also trying to avoid the question.

"Arrange-marriage" the King said. His face quickly fell down from his smile ,while he looked at Y/N in confusion.

"Why did you not tell me about this?" He asked Y/N

"I'm sorry ,I just can't." She said looking more sad.

I noticed how they were trying to keep the conversation for themselves but I can hear them clearly. Who is this guy anyways? Her boyfriend? Does she really need to tell him this stuff?

"It's okay Princess" he said bringing his smile back.

I can't help but feel bad for Y/N. I realize how much we were a burden to her. Me and Jimin Hyung looked down at the way she said those words like it affected us.

~Afternoon~

Y/N's POV

You were walking and talking with jihoon the whole entire time without realizing you had to do things with the Princes.

"Ya! jihoon-ah ,wanna help me along with the Princes?" You asked him. He answer by noddng his head. You both looked for the Princes and saw them near the tree where you and jungkook last sat. You walked towards them.

"Hi" you said shyly to them

"Oh Princess!" Taehyung said.

"Princess... I think I have to leave you for a moment" jihoon said.

"Oh ok." You said as your eyes follow him leaving. That leaves you with the Princes ,the atmosphere quickly went awkward. Thankfully Hoseok was there to break it.

"So... princess what do you say about a ball?" He asked... making the other Princes shocked looking at him.

"A ball?" You asked.

"Yes! The once where you dress in fabulous clothes and dance" hoseok said.

"Hyung... you're not trying to invite her to-" jimin said out of nowhere

"Yes I am... besides jin hyung already know her."

"What's with Prince Jin?" You asked.

"It's his coronation to becoming king" Taehyung said.

"Oh wow really!" You said.

"So princess are you coming?" Jungkook asked.

****************

So thats that. This week i have been updating like everyday ,since this week is done ,ill be updating somewhere like twice/Once a week idk.

The picture above has no sense ,but i just love the pic of jimin and jungkook ,today is also the last day of Wings Tour final :(ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Will you go?

See you on the next chapter!

©: all right reserved @chimchimwifie