First Comes Friends Then Comes Love - Prologue

Hello everyone,

I just finished editing this story and do plan to publish this soon. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Prologue

After coming out of my room, I had just finished writing another chapter of my most recent book when out of the corner of my eye I saw Damien sitting on our couch.

I thought about Damien and realized how different we were. He was five foot eleven at about 160 pounds soaking wet. With jet black hair in an almost military-style hair cut. With a tattoo on each arm, of two dragons holding a yin and yang symbol in their claws. His chest had very little chest hair but the amount he had made a man want to run his hand through it. He had washboard abs that made a man want to salivate and lick to their heart's content.

His treasure trove, that always peeks out just above his pants that makes you want to follow it past the pants and further down. The only time I remembered seeing him naked was when we both got shit faced on a new year's eve.

He had just come out of the bathroom and I ran smack dab into him and saw all. The towel had fallen to the floor and his dick just sat there for all to see and it almost felt like it was looking at me begging for me to drop to my knees and just taste it.

I ran back to my room quickly that night almost afraid to come out and have him question me. Yet what made him special to me was his eyes. He had those deep blue eyes that could change color depending on his mood. And that one night in my drunken haze made me wonder what color of blue they would be when I made him cum.

As I was remembering that night, the memories of someone else, unfortunately, started coming back as well. My ex-lover Sky, and once upon a time he was my everything for three years.