Goodbye Everyone!

Guys, I have some really bad news. My parents looked through my account. YUP! THAT'S RIGHT! I went on to Wattpad on one of their computers and idiotically forgot to log off, so they looked through it. I don't know exactly what they saw, but they saw A LOT. They did not like the things I was saying on here, or the persona I'd created. They also saw the stuff about me wanting to cut myself, and uh, now that's being addressed. All on all, they weren't all to pleased with what I was doing. As well as that, my parents noticed that I have literally become addicted to Wattpad. I am on 24/7, whenever I can possibly get on it, even when I'm not supposed to. And, I've spent so much time on Wattpad talking to friends on the Internet, that, I have started to neglect the friends that I know in person. My best friends. And, it's damaging. One of my shy, super socially awkward friends comes over every Tuesday, but recently, she stopped coming over. She always said she just had work to do, but, in reality, she did not want to spend time with me because she new I would just be on Wattpad. That's.....horrible. HERE'S THE ACTUAL BAD NEWS PART; Because of all this, my parents are making me quit Wattpad for a while. And by a while, I mean a long while. Maybe even 6 months. They are changing my password, and not telling me what it is. And, when I finally get back on, everything is going to be monotized. The only place I'll be allowed on Wattpad will be my dad's computer, for only certain hours of the day, and my parents can look at any post I make, any message I send, or anything on my account at any time. They are going to make me COMPLETELY revamp my account. I will not have to delete every chapter of every book, but I will have to change it all to make it so that my persona is a bit closer to my actual petsonality, and I also have go take out all the language. THANKFULLY, they are giving me a few (unmonotized) days to say goodbye. So please, take this time to talk to me, say any things you want to say to me, and say goodbye.

NOW FOR THE THANK YOU'S!

(Please don't fret if I don't mention you, because I'm truly thankful for each and every one of you, and I love you all)

Pre-Mangle_Official You have been one of my best friends on here, and you're super fun to talk to.  You’ve always had my back.  I know you've contemplated dying before, but please don't die.  Stay alive, because you're amazing and the world is a better place with you in it.  Not to mention, your Australian accent is ADORABLE!!  I'll keep watching your livestreams on YouTube so we can hang out still  :3

KwirtyGames Words can't describe how amazing you are.  You’re a really great friend, and you somehow put up with my seemingly endless spam XD  I will try and get the drawing to you, at least on here, in the few days I have to say goodbye.  And, girl, your writing and roleplaying skills are ON FLIQUE!   I'll try to get that art piece to you in the time that I have.

UndertaleTrasher2004 (I know you changed your username but whenever I try and tag u with it Wattpad crashes.)  You are such a great friend!  You are hilarious, and you always provide me with my daily dose of laughter.  You are super fun to talk to, and you're British just like my dad!  There is pretty much no one I would rather roleplay with, and u you are so excepting of any kinky crap I want to do.  Luv u gurl!

UF_Sans_Official You're such a great friend!  You're hilarious, and I love to RP with you and talk to you.  You are very excepting of my kinkiness XD  I know you've contemplated dying before, but please don't die.  You’re amazing and the world  is a better place with you in it.

Dehrubyrose I feel horrible for what I did.  I really hope we can continue our friendship when I get back, cuz you're wonderful!

MafiaSans Darling, I love you more than anything.  I know I said I cheated on you, but I truly didn't physically have sex with anyone.  As UF_Sans_Official said, it was just RP.  Please don't be mad at UF, and I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me and put my guilty soul to rest.

BonoNirvanaBowie You were one of my first friends on here, and you taught me that there are other people out there that love U2 just as much as I do!  Keep doing the amazing stuff you're doing!

Marisawkward (it won't let me tag u) KEEP BEING AMAZING!  I love your art and you've been a great fren.

WhoBoy1960 God ur so charming Bono..... lol.  Keep bein amazing!  (Not as charming as Mafia.)

There are so many other people that I want to say things to, but GAH THERE'S JUST TO MUCH!  Please remember, I truly love (Platonicly) each and everyone of you. 

ONE LAST THING!

I'm coming back.  I'll be revamping my account and changing my username, but I'm coming back.

So please, can you stay here and wait for me?