❁epilogue❁

"of course there are more reasons on why i like you! i could even write a whole book about that," he says, preventing yerim from thinking that he only likes her for ten reasons.

which yerim chuckled a little at how nervous he looked. but it wasn't just him, she was also very nervous.

maybe because it was her first time receiving a confession, especially from such a popular boy in the entire school, with many other girls to choose from.

"but you know, there are many other girls you could choose from," she comments as she tries to avoid his eyes.

he took both of her hands, holding them tightly which made her flinch from his touch as she diverted her eyes to his, his beautiful brown obes.

"baby, i only like you and nobody else and i am certain about that fact. for example, my heart always race when i'm with you, only with you. no other girls could make me feel this way. so would you be my girlfriend? but if you do not feel the same way, i understand that. you don't need to feel guilty about that. but i hope we could still remain to be close friends."

her heart raced as she heard his confession. she loved the way he called her 'baby' and she realized that while he was describing how he felt when he was around her, she felt the same.

she always felt her heart beating fast for some reason and when other boys come around, her heart felt normal, she doesn't feel it race. 

she didn't know what this feeling was too, she was confused. 

but now, she knows. she knows that it was love that she was feeling the whole time.

"um, you can take your time. you don't need to tell me your answer yet," he said, trying to break the silence that she didn't realize had happened at all.

"no, i have an answer already,"

"and the answer is a y, e, s. yes."

~A/N~
it's the end of this book!
tysm for reading! 💙💙
make sure to read the next part, to know more about a newly released book written by me!! ❤❤