three.

over the course of the week, jimin still hadn't taken his mind off of chanyeol

over the course of the week, jimin still hadn't taken his mind off of chanyeol. and occasionally, the boy yoongi, who had met on the train, crept into his mind too. but most of the time he was in his little space, cuddling up to his favorite stuffed panda, named sukie. "sukie, it's gonna be okay. i'm a big boy, i can take care of you by myself." jimin told the stuffie, he was basically talking to himself more or less.

friday soon rolled around, and jimin had plans do something that wasn't depressing. so, he decided to go to the mall to treat himself. he deserved it, he figures.

the bus stops at the large shopping center and jimin smiles at lights that await him inside. the whole place is inviting and he felt warm going inside the mall. it was near christmas, so jimins mood was instantly giddish when he saw a billboard displaying santa claus. he smiled at it,  and continued to walk through the mall.

while looking through various stores, he stumbled upon a familiar face. though, he didn't stop to say hi or anything. they were both in MSK shop, a very popular clothing store. soon, the person noticed jimin by himself. "jimin?" the voice echos in jimins ears. he turned, seeing the same face he'd seen monday. "oh, hi yoongi." he replied, showing his eye smile while waving. someone comes beside yoongi, much taller than both of them. "oh sorry, this is hoseok. hoseok, this is jimin." he introduces them to each other and they shake hands. "would you, uh, want join us? you look lonely so.." yoongi offered. jimin hesitated, "well i don't want to invade..but if you wouldn't mind-"

"of course not! it's not like we're busy or anything." hoseok suddenly said, sounding sardonic. yoongi nudged his side, causing hoseok to wince in pain. "yes, you can come. we were about to go to the food court, c'mon!" yoongi said excitedly, grabbing jimin and hoseok by the arm, dragging them out of the store.

"oh, this is so good!" jimin exclaims as he eats another piece of kimchi and ramen. yoongi chuckles at the younger, smiling. "thanks for letting me hang." jimin adds. hoseok, who was basically third wheeling, speaks. "yeah, because no one totally objected." he said in a whining tone. "hoseok, what is your problem today?" yoongi asked a bit harshly, eyeing him up. hoseok said nothing, only sitting back with his arms crossed. "anyway.. it's no problem. how're you doing?" yoongi asked jimin, taking a bite of his food. "im..okay, i guess." he hated talking about his feelings, especially since what happened with chanyeol. the conversation suddenly went flat, as well as the mood. hoseok was quiet for awhile before saying 'adios' to the two boys and leaving the mall. soon, jimin and yoongi left the food court, lazily walking around the mall.

"im sorry about hoseok, he's usually super nice and friendly. i don't know what's up with him today." yoongi explains. jimin nods his head, "i get it. im sorry, i shouldn't have just invaded-" he gets interrupted by yoongi. "jimin, it's not your fault, so stop apologizing. hoseok's just.. i don't know." yoongi says and the conversation ends, both being silent as they walk towards the exit. "i guess i'll see you, wherever.." jimin says as he's about to walk away. quickly, yoongi grabs his arm. "wait! can i have your phone number, in case you want to hang again sometime." yoongi asked, jimin nodding and telling him it. yoongi swiftly types in his number and such. "it was nice hanging, uh, bye!" jimin says, now actually walking away.

once jimin arrived home, he immediately sighed and went into his bedroom. "gosh" was all he said as he slipped out of his clothes and into his pajamas. he wanted to slip into his little space, as he hadn't been there for the past three days. he took sukie in his hands after changing and cradled her in his arms.

"oh suki, today was so fun! i saw yoonki at the mall, and his friend. i didn't like his friend much. he was a meanie. i like yoonki better." he said in a hushed voice, as if he was telling a secret. he sat his stuffie down and went under his bed, pulling out numerous coloring books and crayons. he may or have not been hiding them under his bed for the past year. he dumped the crayons all over the floor excitedly, opened an animal themed book, and instantly began scribbling away in it.

the finished page showed a lousily colored picture of two cats cuddling, and at the top of the page, 'for yooki' was written in big blue letters. once jimin had finished and saw it, he smiled and placed the book on his desk. suddenly, a load ding come from his phone, snapping him out of his little place unfortunately. he stands up and takes it off the table.

iphone — unlocked

1 message from: ***-***-****

hey, it's yoongi!

***-***-**** changed to 'yoongi'

oh hey!! whats up?

nothing, bored af

aish! yoongi don't curse

don't be such a baby jimin
[read 8:23 pm]

jimin?? did i do something wrong?
[read 8:28 pm]

jimin, who was now curled up on the floor, stared at the message on his screen. "don't be such a baby jimin." he sobbed even harder into sukie. jimin didn't want to think about chanyeol, he didn't think of him at all since the mall. but that changed when yoongi sent that message. he knew it wasn't yoongis fault, but he just couldn't deal with the memories of what chanyeol had said. it triggered him (don't laugh ok this is serious). he hated being alone all the time. he already missed chanyeol. he thought he would be able to forget about him. he wanted to just call him, and he was about to. but instead, his phone rung from yoongis number. with hesitation jimin answered.

"jimin?"

"y-yeah?" he says, sobbing a bit.

"are, are you crying?"

the question made him cry even harder, yoongi could tell. jimin hates crying, but not as much as yoongi hated the sound of it. though they had only known each other for a little less than a week, yoongi did care about the younger.

"please don't cry jimin. i'm sorry if i made you."

"i-it's not that-" jimin hiccups, "can you come over?"

yoongi softly chuckles, "it's one in the morning, plus i don't know where you live.."

"tomorrow?" jimin asks and his voice sounded so vulnerable, yoongi couldn't say no.

"of course. text me your address and i'll be there."

"t-thank you."

"mhm. bye jimin." yoongi says softly as he hangs up the phone.

by now, jimins tears had stopped falling. the call definitely cheered him up, more than chanyeol ever would. after texting yoongi his address, jimin put his phone down and got into bed, also grabbing sukie in his arms. he couldn't wait to be not alone tomorrow.

a/n: and there it goes!! this is the first plot point (kinda) to this story ooo. im super happy with this story so far so please continue reading ^-^ ik there's little to no people reading rn but i wanna thank the people who are !! bye and ilu

– djmples
(haley)