four.

no, jimin didn't sleep at all that night

no, jimin didn't sleep at all that night. there was no particular reason either. he had no more tears to cry. really, he had no reason to be sad all the time. once his alarm came on (at 1 pm), he quickly shut it off and groggily got up to the kitchen.

as he arrived, a loud knock came from the door. he walked over to the door cautiously, who would be knocking this early? he carefully opened the door, revealing yoongi behind it. he let out a breath that he unknowingly had been holding. "hey." jimin said smiling. he noticed what the older was wearing today (see pic above). he looked especially hot today, the black contrasted with his pale skin tone, in a good way. "jimin?" yoongi said, waving his hand in front of his face. "o-oh sorry." jimin responded, blushing as he invited yoongi in.

"this place looks cozy." yoongi compliments as he sits down at the kitchen counter. seeing as there was pancake mix on the table, he asks "making breakfast?" jimin nods, going into the kitchen. "let me cook, i can make a mean batch of chocolate chip pancakes." yoongi insists, coming in as well and looking through cabinets for the ingredients. jimin shakes his head, "no it's okay, you don't have to help. i wanna do it." yoongi stood and shrugs, walking out of the kitchen and throughout the house.

he noticed that there are two bedrooms and bathrooms, all on the same floor. he goes to the first door on his left, and walks inside. immediately he sees a messy bed and a few small tables. curiously, he walks over to a table and looks at a paper that is left on it.

after he put the pancakes on the pan, jimin turns to ask yoongi to help him. except, he isn't there. he stops and looks around until he find yoongi, in his room, holding a piece of paper. jimins eyes widen, he left the drawing out by accident. the one that had 'for yoonki' written on it. he didn't do anything as yoongi looked at it. jimin didn't know what to say, "i-" he didn't finish as he was interrupted by yoongi. "it's cute. thanks jiminie." he says, jimin blushing at the nickname. he was still stunned, he didn't find it weird that he did that? "w-what?" jimin asked as he stepped inside the room, closer to yoongi. "i said it was cute. i like that nickname, yoonki." he said, smiling. "y-yeah, me too." jimin giggled, making yoongi smile even bigger. suddenly, the smoke alarms began ringing. they both ran out of the room to the kitchen, seeing the pancakes burnt to a crisp. "what the hell-" yoongi said, getting a towel to wave away the smoke. "i-im sorry. i didn't mean to." jimin said a bit sadily, taking the cakes off the pan and throwing them out. after yoongi successfully got the smoke out, he went over to jimin, who was now sitting on the couch. he didn't like seeing jimin so sad, "hey, it's not your fault. how about we go out to eat? my treat."

"and what would you like?" the nice waitress asked jimin, who was squinting at the menu.

"umm i'll get the french omelette please." He requested and she nodded, leaving jimin and yoongi to themselves. "so.." yoongi started, taking a drink of his water. "so.." jimin mimicked. "what happened last night?" yoongi asked bluntly, kind of surprising jimin. "c-can we talk about that later? i'm so hungry." he requests and yoongi nods. soon, the waitress comes with the food. "here you go, and, um, if you don't mind me saying, you too are just such a cute couple!"

jimin almost chokes on his drink. "uh we're not-"

"yeah we're not-"

"-together." jimin and yoongi both say in unison. the waitress realizes and apoligizes, leaving awkwardly. for some reason, both find is hilariously and start to burst out laughing.

after catching their breath and finishing eating, they decide to go back to jimins house.

"god im so full, thanks for taking me." jimin said, cuddling up a pillow on the couch. yoongi chuckled at his actions, "no problem.." jimin didn't know why, but he really felt like going into his small space. of course, he wasn't going to, but he missed his stuffie and didn't want to do anything. to distract him from his thoughts, jimin suggested, "do you wanna watch a movie or something?" yoongi shrugged, "yeah sure, what?" jimin thought for a second, "um, can we watch a disney movie?" he asked. yoongi nodded, taking the remote and putting on one.

they decided on lion king, one of jimins favorite movies. they were both sitting on the couch lazily when the saddest part came on. as simba is calling out to his dad, yoongi hears a sniffle come out from the younger. "are you crying?" he asks, laughing a bit. "n-no.." jimin denies in a small voice. yoongi sighs, moving closer and wrapping his arms around jimin. "i don't like seeing you cry jiminie." yoongi coos, rubbing the younger back gently. jimin nods, wiping his tear stained face.

once the movie finished, jimin was deep in sleep. yoongi couldn't help but stare at his sleepy face. his lips were agape, his forehead was revealed, and he lightly held onto yoongis shirt. he found it adorable, seriously. it was now nine o'clock, and tomorrow was sunday, the day yoongi had work. so, he gently lifted jimin into his arms and took him into his own room, placing him in the comfortable looking bed. before he was about to leave the room, a soft hand reached out to him. "c-can you stay?" jimin asked in a small voice, which caused yoongi to chuckle a bit.

"i dont-" yoongi began but he soon heard jimins whines. "please, i lost sukie." he pleaded, and yoongi couldn't resist, so he nodded and got into bed. "who's sukie?" yoongi asked. jimin yawned, answering tiredly, "my stuffie. i wost her." he said it in a babyish voice, and yoongi cooed at it. he found it so adorable that jimin had a stuffed animal, even at this age. yoongi reassured jimin a bit closer to him. he had no idea what he was doing, but he sure didn't mind. and he guessed jimin didn't either, as he turned to face yoongi and snuggled up to his chest.

"goodnight, chanyeol." jimin muttered as e fell asleep. yoongi frowned, chanyeol? who was that? as confused as yoongi was, he was tired too. he figured he'd ask jimin in the morning, so he closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.

a/n: hey! here's another longg chapter for you. it has some little!jimin in it and fluff and i'm really happy that i finally included some of that!! im so bored rn ugh i might just write another chapter or maybe another book ?!1?1?

if you have any suggestions for books, please pm me or comment here!

thank you so much for reading 💖

–djmples
(haley)