Chapter 1

Mark's POV

I was scouted at my school in California by JYP. This is an opportunity I should be taking right? Am I making the right decision? Am I right? My family says I should. I have to leave soon. If I don't make it, then I'll just return home. I can help take care of my family if I make it though. What if I don't make it as a singer? I could be a dancer. I've been doing gymnastics since I was a kid. Could that get me in?

Jackson's POV

I got first place. I can go now. I'm taking this opportunity because I could never get this chance again. How am I suppose to see my family though? Will they miss me? Am I making the right decision? What if I don't make it? They scouted me so I should be good enough right? What if I don't make any friends? What if everyone will hate me?

Mark and Jackson both board their flight to Seoul, South Korea. They are both nervous about not making it. They both hope to make many friends. They don't know what they'll do if they don't make it in as a trainee. They hope they make the final cut.

An Hour and A Half Later

"Kid, your flight has ended, get out,"

"What? Oh sorry. Jeese that guy is officially crabby today. Now, where am I suppose to go?" Jackson looks all around the airport.

Jackson finds the group of other kids and teenagers his age going to JYP Entertainment as trainees.

"Hi, my name is BamBam, you?" A boy with brown hair comes hopping up to Jackson.

"I'm Jackson. I'm from Hong Kong. I can speak, Thai, English, Chinese and many more.

"Hey I speak Thai too, I'm Thai. Nice way to introduce yourself. Oh, this is my friend Yougyeom." BamBam smirks at Jackson.

"Hi, I'm Jackson."

"Hi, I'm Yougyeom. I've only just met BamBam too. Where are you from?"

"I'm from Hong Kong."

"Cool. I'm getting in car 5 guys. See you soon." Yugyeom walks away and joins the other boys getting into cars.

Suddenly Jackson see's a boy that stands out with dark red hair standing alone.

Wow, he's really cute looking. I wonder where he's from. Maybe I should talk to him.

"Jackson! We need to go! Come on, we need to get in our car!" BamBam waves his hands in front of Jackson.

"Oh, sorry. Let's go." Hmmm. Should I go and talk to him?

All the trainees got to the JYP building and start to fill in. They all had to auditions to see if they can get in.

"Hello, guys. I'm JYP as all of you know. You are all here because you have been scouted. We are going to have you audition and see if you really have talent. We'll start in alphabetical order."

Yugyeom is the last one to go. They all waited in their dorms to know who is leaving and who is staying. They'll also be assigned groups.

"So, Jackson. I didn't know you did fencing."

"Yeah, I didn't know you could dance like that Yugyeom. What about you BamBam? When did you start singing and rapping?"

"I started when I was about 5 with singing. I started rapping 3 years ago. How long have you been fencing."

"I've been fencing for a while. I came here to become a rapper, you?"

"I came here to be a rapper too. What about you Yugyeom?"

"I came here as a singer."

"Cool. Well, if we get in we need to learn how to dance. That shouldn't be hard for you Jackson and Yugyeom."

I wonder if I'll get in. What is that boy gets in and I don't? I want t talk to him, but he keeps talking to others.

"All trainees, please come to the main dance studio."

"Alright, guys! Let's go and see if we got in!" BamBam jumps off the bed and makes a pose pointing to the sky.

"Woah! Let's go!"

"Okay, trainees. About half of you got in. We evaluated you very carefully. We will now name the people who are excepted. Yugyeom, Jackson, BamBam." They keep listing people. Only 15 people have been excepted. Jackson, Yugyeom, BamBam, and Mark are all excepted.

Mark's POV

That boy I saw earlier keeps staring at me. He does look cute. I wonder where he's from. Maybe we'll be in the same group.

"Okay, here are your groups. We have one dancing group. The group is the people who we think are the best. Later on, we may change groups. BamBam, Jackson, Yugyeom, and Mark. You guys will be the main dance group."

"Yes! High five BamBam and Yugyeom!"

Just my luck huh? I get grouped with the boy that I have a crush on and I barely even know him.

"Everyone that didn't make it packs their belongings and leave. I'm very sorry. Everyone else may stay in the dorms."

Jackson, BamBam, and Yugyeom all walk over to where Mark is sitting on his bed. "Hi, I'm Jackson."

"I'm BamBam."

"And I'm Yugyeom."

"You were really good. I guess we all need to get to know each other now?"

"Yeah, I'm Mark. It's nice to meet all of you." Wow, he's even cuter up close.

"Jackson keeps on saying how cute you look by the way." BamBam gives Mark an innocent smile.

"BamBam! Shut up! I didn't, I swear. I only said that your hair looks good. Don't believe a single word he says." Jackson turns to BamBam and gives him a glare.

"It's alright. I don't think you're cute either." Mark gives Jackson a smile.

"Ya!" Jackson gives Mark a sad look.

"Mark, do you want to move over to our area since your friends didn't make it?"

"Sure. Thanks for offering."

While Mark keeps talking to Yugyeom, Jackson keeps hitting BamBam and hissing rude things. BamBam just keeps laughing his head off.

"I swear BamBam! I will kill you if you say that again! I barely know him!" Jackson repeatedly hits BamBam. BamBam only smirks and laughes.

"But you said he was cute! I ship you! Markson!"

"Shut up you brat!" Awww. He's so cute. But I'm not letting him know that I think that.

"Oh, by the way, we're all gay here. BamBam, Jackson and I are gay is what I meant if you didn't understand. We told each other when we first met."

"Cool." I don't want to tell them yet. Maybe later on.

"Really? Everyone keeps saying rude things to us, like calling us faggots and other things I won't repeat."

"Well, I don't think those things. I think it's cool you guys are saying that in public and that your proud to be who you are." I can't tell them. I don't want others to think the same things about me too.