Chapter 22

Mark's POV

"H-hello?"

"Mark? Can we talk?"

"Y-y-yeah. What do you want to talk about?" Why is he calling me? What is he going to talk about?

"I want . . . . to talk about uhm . . . . . I want to talk about . . . . . us."

"When do you want to meet? Or do you just want to talk over the phone."

"Can we meet up? I want to talk to you in person."

"OKay. When do you want to meet up? And where?"

"Well, I was thinking tongiht at the Bubble Tea Cafe we use to go to as trainees. Sound good?"

"Yeah. Sounds perfect. I can be there at 6."

"Alright. Uhmm . . . . . by Mark."

"Bye Jackson." Mark hung up and looked sadly at himself in the reflection.

Is he going to completely break away from me? Is he going to leave me forever? Will this fix anything for us?

Mark's phone vibrates as he gets a notification from Instagram. It's a comment on Mark's selfie with the caption 'Not feeling good.' The comment from Jackson reads. 'Nice neckless.' Mark opens the post and looks at the picture. You can see Mark's neckless with their rings on it ever so slightly.

What is he going to think? Is he going to think I'm a low life? That I'm only doing this because he's dating someone? What is he thinking?

Mark get's ready for his meeting with Jackson. He decides to ride his skateboard to the Cafe instead of driving. When Mark enters the Cafe he see's the top of Jackson's hair barely over a booth. He walks over and sets his skateboard down next to him. He see's Jackson already ordered his drink. Chocolate tea with caramel pearls.

"Hey Jackson."

"Hey Mark. How have you been?"

"Good." Terrible actually. "You?"

"I've been doing okay." Mark notices Jackson staring at his neckless. He quickly slips it under his shirt.

"I see you kept it."

Mark looks down at his drink. "It helps me remember how much I screwed up. It's something I can hold on to."

"Oh. Well, I want to talk about where we stand."

"Okay. Do you want to start, or should I?"

"I will." Jackson leans back and takes a deep breath.

"To start off. I did love you, Mark." Did? So you don't anymore? 

"But now, I'm not sure. My heart still speeds up when I see you, but I'm also hurt when I see you. I really want you to know I'm sorry for everything I've done to you.I also want you to know that I have Kai now."

"Oh. Yeah. You guys look uhm happy together." Dumbass. How much obvious could I be?

"Now it' your turn." Here goes nothing. I can tell him everything, or I can lie to him.

"Well. To start off, I've loved you since I met you. I've always been jealous of BamBam. That I'm sorry for causing you pain. I'm sorry for jumping to conclusion and not hearing you out. Also, that I will always be happy for you. That I'll always be waiting for you. I want you to know that I will always love you." There. It's al out. Nothing to hide and nothing to lie about.

Jackson plays with the straw of his drink and smiles. He pulls something out of his coat pocket.

"Can you give these to the members. It'll explain everything to them. Also, I might be gone for a little while."

"Sure. I wish you luck with your career. Also, I wish you and Kai luck. Tell EXO I say hi and that I can't wait to see them again."

"Sure thing." Jackson and Mark both stand and bow to one another. They walk out of the Cafe and go their separate ways. Jackson to his car and Mark to the dorms.

Well. I guess things could have been worse. But everything is calming down and we can relax. But what did Jackson mean when he said he'd be gone for a little while?

Mark makes his way back to the dorms and enters the dorm. GOT7 sits in the family room all watching a movie.

"Here guys. Jackson asked me to give these to you. He said he'd be gone for a little while."

Everyone opens their letter and reads them. A little bit turned into weeks, then months and now years. 

They haven't heard from Jackson is  3 years. Everyone has turned their backs to Mark. They treat him roughly and terribly. Mark does everything. No one helps him. Yugyeom does when no one is looking. They all blame him for Jackson leaving them.

"Mark! Where's our breakfast!?"

"It's in the fridge. Just heat it up."Mark lies on the couch.

"We have a concert today, you better not fail when you do the flip." JB glares at Mark as Jinyoung comes in and wraps his arms around JB's waist.

"Well none of you guys are strong enough to push me over. We had Jackson do it for a reason."

"Don't you dare say his name! You have no right to!" JB moves towards Mark, but Yugyeom steps between them.

"Guy's. It's been 4 years. This needs to stop. We've been treating Mark like trash. He does everything for us. He cleans our clothes, cooks for us, shops for us. He does everything. And how do you guys repay him? You hit him, threaten him, and treat him like trash. We were never like this before."

"Shut up Yugyeom. He's the reason Jackson left us and hasn't talked to us for 4 years!"

"JB. Yugyeom's right. We need to change how things are. Mark's done so much for us. We were never like this before. We need to change how we treat our hyung."

"Not till Jackson comes back. Not till Jackson comes back to GOT7!"

"Fine. But the rest of us will treat him better. Things need to change." They all said they would. But they lied. They lied to me. Everyone but Yugyeom. Everyone still treats me like trash

3 Months Later

Mark's in the kitchen with Yugyeom making dinner. Mark's phone starts to ring. He takes it out of his pocket and nearly drops it. He gasps as he reads the name. Jackson's calling for the first time in 4 years.

"H-h-hello?"

"Mark? Is that you?"

"Yeah. W-w-why haven't you called us?"

"I'm coming back. I'm coming back home to you guys."

He's finally back. Jackson's coming back home. We'll be together again. Maybe things will finally change.

Everything around Mark turns black. He falls slowly to the ground. He hits his head on the way down. Everyone panics. Mark's rushed to the hospital.

"Mark? Mark! Are you still there?!? Mark! Answer me! Please!" Mark's phone lies on the ground as everyone rushes to the hospital. Jackson is left unanswered.

A/N

This will be my last update. I might update tomorrow. I'll be in Maryland, so I can't update over my spring break. Enjoy this chapter! Thank you for reading this far! Will Mark and Jackson reunite? Will things get better? Or will they get worse?