slowly

slurping soup next to a guy with a punny mouth is a bad idea. well, for taehyung that is. they almost got kicked out of the ramen house if it wasn't for taehyung offering to clean up his mess.

"hoseok! my nose is fucking burning, you idiot!" the latter almost fell off the chair from laughing too hard.

taehyung stood up, pouting, stomping off to get a mop to clean up the soup and some extra noodles that came out from his nose.

"aw, tae! are you mad at me?" the older's laughing finally subsided, a smile plastered on his face. taehyung was still pouting while mopping the floor.

taehyung thought the owner of the ramen house was actually mad at them for being so loud and messy at 12am in the morning but she was actually smiling about how adorable they were.

hoseok, in return, pouted as well. something about this move gave taehyung the urge to suddenly kiss hoseok's pinkish lips.

"hey tae? " after a few seconds of silence, taehyung faced hoseok. they were by now walking as tae finished mopping and paid for the ramen but the owner said it was on the house.

"wanna get ice cream?" he smiled, offering his hand to the younger. which to his luck, the younger had intertwined their hands together.

"come on, hobi hobi! i haven't done this in weeks!" it was true. the last time he did this was with jungkook, when they were, of course, still together.

hoseok chuckled as he let himself be pulled by a giggling taehyung on their way to the ice cream shop.

they took their orders from the ice cream shop and talked about the most random stuff while drinking. they laughed, enjoyed each other's warmth and presence. taehyung was actually happy with hoseok. and hoseok was happy with taehyung. they were happy with each other.

as of now, they were walking back to go home. sadly. although this urge to kiss hoseok faded from taehyung, it seemed to have transferred to hoseok. he had the urge to kiss taehyung ever since he puckered his lips to think about his order in the coffee shop.

god dammit kim taehyung. hoseok grunted lowly.

"taehyung?" the younger turned around with the biggest grin he had seen and is contagious.

"can... " the older took a deep breath before continuing, looking at the younger's eyes, "can i kiss you?"

silence. taehyung's grin had slowly faded which made hoseok really really embarrassed to the point where he wanted to crawl into a hole and maybe  live there until he rots and dies.

he chuckled, "i'm sorry, forget i said anything. maybe it was just the coffee and–" taehyung locked their lips together before hoseok even finish his sentence.

their lips moved in sync under the snowy night. cliché, i know.

hoseok had to pull away to breathe as taehyung put his forehead to the elder's.

"your lips taste like coffee," tae giggled. hoseok smiled before pecking his lips one more time.

"let's go home, taetae. you might get sick. i already called uber. " soon, the uber got there and the both of them went in to go home.

no one noticed him. he was the first to go into the ramen house to eat alone, the first to leave the ramen house for coffee-flavored ice cream, the first to wait for a ride. yet no one had noticed him.

maybe, just maybe, he regrets his decision.

- "why do i love you and try so hard to forget you when you don't even care?"