FIN

friends, they come and go. they leave. they do. even the bestest ones. family? they never will. they never leave you. they stand by your side.

THEY NEVER LEAVE ONE MEMBER ALONE

all the pain had subsided. all has been good and success has found its way further into their lives.

kim namjoon and kim seokjin were the first to be the gay idol couple from the kpop group bangtan sonyeondan that got married. they had been interviewed and such and revealed that they're planning to adopt children soon. namjoon still raps and composes and recently released a trio diss track entitled 'ddaeng'.

min yoongi and park jimin were recently annouced to have been engaged and adopted a calico cat named, hobi hobi, after their dearest best friend, jung hoseok. yoongi was featured on ddaeng and jimin released another solo track entitled 'promise'. they're currently on break in maldives with the rest of their friends for the summer.

jung hoseok has been reportedly seen with another idol named jackson wang. he's now in a unit group called 'sope' with min yoongi. he was featured in the diss track that was composed by his friend 'ddaeng' (rip me) and is now on break with the rest of bts, photographer jeon jungkook and model kim taehyung.

kim taehyung and jeon jungkook are now also engaged as said in a recent interview and still plans to continue with their work but as a duo. they were planning to adopt a child soon but not confirmed. they are now on a break from their jobs with their friends.

FIN

check out carnage ig??