♥thirteen♥

~~ETHAN'S POV~~

Wow... I'm sitting by the most beautiful girl in the world. I can't find a flaw in her.

"We should starting heading back to see Gray and make sure he's ok." I say standing up.

"Ugh... I don't want to see him right now." she says looking up at me.

"Come on... he probably feels terrible." I say pulling her arm to stand up.

"Ok, but if he says one mean thing while I'm there, I'm out." she says walking towards the woods.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" I yell.

"IM TAKING A SHORT CUT." she looks back at me and smiles.

God, I love her.

~~YOUR POV~~

I'm walking towards the woods and Ethan sprints up behind me. I'm not letting him win my heart that easily. I have to play hard to get, but I won't make it too hard to win me over. He's so charming and wonderful. Ahh... who am I kidding, I can't fall for him just yet.

"We're here." Ethan says as he points to the house.

"Why did I agree to come with you again..." you say.

"Because, Gray probably feels terrible." Ethan says as he keeps walking.

"I'm not going in." you say while planting your feet to the ground.

"Yes you are, whether you like it or not." Eth says as he throws you over his shoulder.
"Uggghhh... not this again." you say hanging helplessly.

Ethan starts laughing. You guys get inside the house and Ethan puts you down.