♥seventeen♥

"I AM YOUR MOTHER! YOU LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY OR ELSE YOU'RE GETTING A BEATING." she says taking off her belt.

You back into Ethan.

"Please, don't harm her. She's already been through a lot today." Ethan says pulling me behind him.

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" my mother says as she loops the belt in her hands.

"Ethan, please..." you say turning him around.

"Y/n, I'm not going to let her hurt you." Ethan says.

"MOVE OR I'M HITTING YOU!" she says to Gray.

"Hit me. I'll do anything to prevent her from getting hurt." Ethan says opening his arms to the side.

"Ok, I'll make a deal with you... you take her beatings and I won't hurt her." she says.

"No, Ethan please..." you say trying to pull him back.

"Y/n, I don't want you to get hurt." Ethan says pulling you off him.

"Go, hit me." Ethan says.

"GO AND FACE THE WALL." mom says as she points to the wall.

WHACK!

She slaps him across the back with the belt. You start crying. He leans against the wall with his hands. You can see the hurt in his face, he was in pain.

WHACK!

You flinch as every slap hits him. Another hard whack across his back.

"MOM, STOP!!!" you yell running in front of her. But it was too late, she hits you with the belt across the stomach and you fall to the floor.