5

Taehyungs's POV

"Whe- Where am I?"

I feel a sudden pain in coursing through my head and I remember that a guy and his gang were bullying me

"I-IM SORRY! IMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRY! P-PLEASE D-DONT BEAT ME ANYMORE P-PLEASE DONT! DO-"

"Tae! Taehyung! It's me don't worry. I'm not gonna hurt you. Please calm down."

"J-jungkook?"

Jungkook's POV

"Y-you remember my name? Wait t-that's not what's important right now (clears throat) a-anyway how are you feeling?I-i mean you're obviously
not w-

"I'm feeling fine Jungkook. Thanks a lot."

"That's good to know Tae."

Real smooth Jeon Jungkook. Real fucking smooth u fucking retard. You the "School's reknown playboi" and you fuck it up with a new kid WHO IS A GUY? GOOD FUUUUUUUCKING JOB.

"U-uh Jungkook?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

...

FUCK JEON JUNGKOOK YOU FUCKIN RETARD YOU ARE SO FUCKING DEAD! SWEETHEART?WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING!

"Um sorry Tae, uh.. Just slipped out. So what did you wanna tell me?"

"Okay.. Uh.. Thanks a lot Jungkook. I'm sorry you saw me overreacting. It's just that I can't help it sometimes." Taehyung apologized.

Still cute though

"It's okay Tae. "

"Maybe, in return for me helping you out, you could give me your phone number..?"

What am I saying?

"Oh. Um.. Okay. :)"

YES! HE'S SO CUTE! WAIT. WTF. WTFWTFWTFWTF JEON JUNGKOOK WTF

"Uh.. So, see you at lunch maybe? Or are you going home?"

"Nah, I'm fine now. That was nothing."

Sure didn't seem like nothing to me.

"Well, if you say so."

Taehyung's POV

"Well, if you say so." Jungkook said before he left.

Well, at seems like there is a friendly person in this school. Well , I hope at least. *sigh* Fainted on the first day of school. Well there goes making a good impression.I'm still in the infirmary. I should get going to class now. Wish I could stay though. Welp, can't afford to miss anymore classes. I just hope that I won't run into that guy and his gang again.

I enter the class to find the classroom empty. Well that's just great. It's lunch time Taehyung. Ugh. Why do you have to be so dumb. You're lucky that that Jungkook guy decided to h- Oh Wait. Ooh shit. It's lunch time.

"Uh..So.. See you at lunch maybe?"

Shit shit shit shit. I totally forgot. But he won't wait for me right? I mean,  I friggin fainted in front of him. And I freaked out too. He won't want anything to do with me. Right? I'll just go in case he is actually waiting for me. Not that he will, but whatever. I'm hungry anyway.

-Cafeteria-

"Oh hey Tae! I was waiting for you. Almost thought you wouldn't come haha."

He did wait. Thank fuck I remembered.

"Uh.. Since when did you call me Tae?"

Sorry for making this so short . And sorry for not uploading in a while. I was thinking about stopping this story but decided that I would do continue anyway. And the reason why this is so short is because I am on vacation In TAIWAN! My sister graduated so, my family and I came to visit. While sightseeing of course.

Anyway, thanks to the people who read this story even tho it, has like 5 people reading it. I dunno. Thanks anyway. And also,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

🌲🎄❄❄⛄⛄🎁🎁