Chapter One

Isabelle's POV
Today is the day. I've been waiting for this day for a long time. Moving day. I finally get to live in LA with brother Jakey!!! I didn't sleep last night I was so excited. I looked over and saw that it was 5:45. My flight is at 8:30 so I went over to my desk, grabbed my camera, and started vlogging.
"Goood morning my lovely family! How are we doing today? It is currently 5:45 and I didn't sleep last night 'cause today I'm moving out to LA permanently!" I explained how the day was gonna work when Mom called me down for breakfast.
Isabelle: Hey Mom. What's for breakfast?
Mom: Chocolate Chip pancakes.
Isabelle: Yummy! I can't believe I'm finally moving out. I'm gonna miss you and Dad.
Mom: We'll miss you too. It won't be the same with out you.
Dad: Yeah it'll be quieter.
My dad said, we all laughed. I'm very loud and talkative.
Mom: Izzy, hurry up and eat. You need to get in the shower and finish packing. We are leaving for the airport in an hour.
Isabelle: OK Mom.
I finished my pancakes and went up to my bathroom and took a shower. When I got out I put on my favorite out fit for traveling: some comfy sweatpants, a Harry Potter shirt I got for my 16th birthday and some Toms. I fished packing and went downstairs. My mom and Dad put my stuff in the car. During the car ride, my mom started crying.
Isabelle: Mom I'll be fine. And Jake is there to take care of me. And if I ever get tired of living in LA I'll come home. Ok?
Mom: Ok.
We got to the airport and we all got out of the car and my parents walked me to the door.
Mom: Call if you need ok.
Dad: Have fun out there kid. Be safe.
Mom: Did you remember to pack your...
Isabelle: Mom, I'll be fine. I love you guys.
Mom and Dad: We love you too.
Dad: Tell the boys I said hi.
Isabelle: (starting to cry) Will do.
I stared walking into the airport and I turned and waved to my parents.
————— TIME SKIP—————
The plane ride was nice. I did a time lapse of it for my vlog. I woke up to the pilot saying that we were about to land. As soon as I got off the plane I texted Jake:
I: We just landed. Are you on your way?
J: We are leaving right now.
I: Wait, we?
J: Yeah, I thought that you would like to see Chance and Anthony again so they are coming with me.
I: Ok. Meet me at baggage claim.
J: Alright.
15 minuets later I was at baggage claim and I saw a very recognizable face. It was Jake, he was vlogging. I run up behind him and tackled him.
Jake: Isabelle!!
Isabelle: Jakey!
Jake: How was your flight?
Isabelle: Good. I slept through the entire thing. Where are Tony and Chance?
Jake: They are waiting in the car.
Isabelle: Let's go.
We walked out and I saw the truck. And like he said Chance and Antony there.
Anthony: Izzy!
Isabelle: Tony!
Chance: Isabelle. It's great to see you. Let me put your bags in the back of the car.
Isabelle: Thanks Chance. It's good to see you too.
The car ride was fun actually. We blared music and sang along. We had been in the car for about ten minutes when Jake rounded the corner and I saw it. The Team 10 House. We parked in the driveway and I got my bags out of the back of the car.
Jake: Are you ready, Izzy?
Isabelle: Ready as I'll ever be.
Jake turned the knob on the front door and there they were, all of Team 10. They all screamed "Welcome to Team Ten!!!" And started throwing streamers. When all the chaos died down Jake began to introduce everyone to me.
Jake: You already know Chance, Anthony, and Tessa. This is Nick, Kade, Erika, Freshman, and Chad. The twins aren't here right now but they'll be here soon.
Isabelle: The Twins?
At that moment the door opened and there stood (cliffhanger)
——————————————————————
A/N: I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of this fanfic. It is really fun writing this stuff and I hope y'all like it.❤️