🎊Chapter Fifty🎊

Isabelle's POV
So let me catch you up. It has been 3 weeks sense the "announcement". I told my parents and they were surprisingly happy. Yesterday, I had doctors appointment and she said that the due date is gonna be sometime next January.
I spent all day getting prepared for the sleepover tonight. I convinced the boys to go a mini vacation.
Isabelle: Bye Guys!
Emilio: Are you sure you'll be fine.
Isabelle: Yes.
I closed the door and slumped down.
Isabelle: Whew. At little alone time.
Tessa was at dance and Christina was on a date with Corbyn. I sat down on the couch and for the first time in a really long time I watched mindless YouTube. It was glorious until my daily dose of morning sickness came. I got over it and changed into normal clothes. Around 4:30 there was a knock at the front door.
Christina: Hey!
Isabelle: Hey.
Christina: I'm super happy that I finally get to meet Tessa.
Isabelle: Me too.
Corbyn: Um we are here too.
Isabelle: Hi Corbyn.
Corbyn: Hey.
Isabelle: I'm guessing the rest of the boys are here too.
Zach: Yep.
Isabelle: Come on in.
Everyone came inside.
Daniel: This place is so cool.
Isabelle: Thanks. I had a little influence on decorations and wall colors.
Jack: Well, you did a great job.
Isabelle: Thanks.
After the grand tour we all hung around the kitchen island.
Christina: So Isabelle, have you told the boys yet?
Isabelle: Told them what?
Christina: You know...
Jonah: Wait.
Isabelle: No I haven't.
Zack: Told us what?
Corbyn: What are you hiding?
Christina: Do you want to?
Isabelle: Well I kinda have too don't I. You guys might want to sit down.
Daniel: Okay?
Jack: Should we be concerned.
Isabelle: Not really. I'm pregnant.
They all jumped out of their seats. After several congratulations Christina and I managed to get all of them out of the house. Tessa came home 20 minutes later. Her and Christina became fast friends. We talked about celebrity crushes, favorite TV shows, make up products, and just stupid stuff. After we ate dinner (pizza of course) and got in PJs, we built a huge pillow fort to sleep in. After we decorated the inside, we got in our sleeping bags.
Christina: We have gone all night with out bringing up the elephant in the room. Isabelle, you are gonna be a mom. How does it feel?
Isabelle: Awsome and scary.
Tessa: Why scary?
Isabelle: Well, I'm only 19. We didn't plan this at all.
Christina: Do you know the gender?
Isabelle: No. I think I'm gonna wait and be surprised.
Tessa: How are you gonna get a nursery ready?
Isabelle: That's a good question. Dependent on the number of children currently inside of me, I could always do white or yellow. And I have you two, my parents, my brothers, and the Why Don't We Boys to help.
Christina: What do you mean "depending on the number of children currently inside of me"?
Tessa: Are you tryin* to tell us something?
Isabelle: No, it's a reasonable thing to be thinking about.
Tessa: Do you have any names yet?
Isabelle: I've been pregnant for about 2 months now, names aren't at the top of my list right now.
Christina: Have you at least put a little bit of thought into them?
Isabelle: A little bit but not a lot. I need to start doing some shopping. Cute maternity clothes are really hard to find.
Christina: Well, I'm happy for you and Emilio.
Tessa: Me too. he is really lucky to have you.
Isabelle: Have you ever met him Christina?
Christina: I don't think so. Oh my god, I've never met your boyfriend.
Isabelle: They will be back in time for you to meet him. Plus, he will probably ride with us to the airport.
Christina: Okay.
Tessa: I'm so tired. I'm going to bed, night.
Isabelle: Goodnight.
We all settled down but before we fell asleep I said;
Isabelle: You guys are the best friends ever.

(2 months later)
Isabelle: Hurry up Emilio!
Emilio: I want to look presentable.
Isabelle: It's a doctors appointment. I am wearing jeans and a tee shirt.
Emilio: Even you know it's not just a doctors appointment.
Isabelle: Sure, it's kinda important but we don't need to look like the king and queen of England, Also, don't want to be late.
Emilio: Fine.
We walked out of the bathroom and came over to me. Our eyes met and focused on each other.
Emilio: Are you nervous?
Isabelle: No. What about you?
Emilio: Yes. This a big appointment.
Isabelle: I know, I know. Let's get going.
Everyone knew how crazy today is gonna be for me and Emilio so they all wished us good luck. We hopped in my car and Emilio pulled out of the driveway.
Isabelle: First stop, Starbucks!
Emilio: Okay.
I got my usual and we sat down and ate.
Isabelle: How does it fell to be only hours away from getting your drivers licenses?
Emilio: Amazing. How does it feel to be about 30 minutes away from the biggest thing to happen to you this far in your life?
Isabelle: It's not that big, we are just gonna find out the number of kids I'm having.
Emilio: And the gender.
Isabelle: About that...
Emilio: What do you mean?
Isabelle: I was thinking we could find out when they are born.
Emilio: If that is what you want to do then we can do that.
Isabelle: Really? You're not gonna fight me on this?
Emilio: With your level of pregnancy hormones, I would rather not.
Isabelle: If we weren't in public, I would slap you.
Emilio: Aw. That's so sweet of you.
Isabelle: I hate you.
Emilio: Love you too.
We left and got in the car. Before he could start the car I slapped the crap out of him.
Emilio: What the hell!
Isabelle: I told you I was gonna slap you.
Emilio: No you didn't. You said if we weren't in public that you would.
Isabelle: Well, we aren't in public.
When we got to the doctor, I had to fill out forms. A lot of forms. When I was done they called us in. The nurse led us down a hall and then showed us the room. She did some basic stuff and told us the doctor would be in soon to show us what was going on. I was so nervous. I started taking deep breaths and a few tears left my eyes.
Emilio: It's okay mi amor. I'm scared too.
Isabelle: What if it's not okay Emilio? What is something g is wrong?
Emilio: But what if nothing is wrong? What if everything is normal? You have to look on the bright side. You could be getting yourself worked up over nothing. It's gonna be fine.
Isabelle: I love you so much.
Emilio: I love you too. I think that's the doctor now.
The door opened and in came my doctor. She was medium hight, wavy chestnut hair, and green eyes.
Dr. May: Hello Isabelle. Emilio. Today is a big day for you guys. Are you ready?
Isabelle: Yep.
Emilio: Yes.
She sat down and put some gel on a thing.
Dr. May: This might be cold.
She didn't lie, that little thing was freezing. After the little shock it was fine. She rated moving it around my now fairly large stomach.
Dr. May: Will you want to be finding out the gender today?
I looked up at Emilio. He looked at me with a smile on his face.
Emilio: I don't know. Will we Isabelle?
Isabelle: No we will not.
Dr. May: Okay then. I'm getting a heartbeat which is great.
We sat and listened for a little while. Emilio had started recording a few minutes before. The doctor wasn't paying attention to that though. She was fixed on the monitor.
Dr. May: What's that?
Isabelle: Is everything okay?
Dr. May: Yes just have to make sure I'm right.
I was so scared. She studied the monitor for a few seconds .
Dr. May: Congrats.
Emilio: Congrats on what?
Dr. May: It's twins.

My heart soared. I was so happy. She turned the monitor towards me and Emilio and we could see 2 little blurry things. My eyes filled with tears and so did Emilio's. Dr. May congratulated us once more and left. The nurse came in and gave us pictures. After she left Emilio came over and hugged me.
Emilio: Twins baby. We are having twins.
Isabelle: I'm so excited!
Emilio: Keep it down, we are at a doctors office.
Isabelle: We should get going. You and Ivan are getting your licenses.
I grabbed my stuff and we left. Not to sound like captain obvious but the line at the DMV was so long.
Ivan: How did it go?
Isabelle: I'll tell you when we get out of this hell hole.
Emilio: This sucks. We have been here for forever.
Isabelle: It's been 10 minutes.
Ivan: Ugh!
An hour and a half later we were at the front of the line. They got their pictures taken and sent on their way.
Isabelle: How does it feel to get your license?
Emilio: Awesome. How does it feel knowing you're having twins?
Ivan: WHAT.
Isabelle: Yeah.
Ivan: That's amazing. Congrats guys.
Emilio: Thanks.
Ivan: I'll see you guys back at the house.
Emilio: Okay.
Ivan got in the car he bought a few days ago.
Isabelle: I could go for a milkshake.
Emilio: Stop reading my mind.

Instagram

IsabellePaul: Shake date! #doubletrouble

Liked by emiliovmartinez, ivanmartinez, and 666, 3334 others

User1: Whats the hashtag about?
IsabellePaul: User1 check out my vlog and find out.
ivanmartinez: No one said anything about shakes!
emiliovmartinez: You left before we decided to get them. It's your own fault.
User2: This is my new fav pic ever.
User3: What's not to like about this. Milkshakes and Emilio.
IsabellePaul: User3 I'm there too. I took the damn picture.

Twitter
@IsabellePaul: What's better than milkshakes? Milkshakes with your boyfriend, and he pays for them.

@emartineeez: @IsabellePaul owes me $1.78
@IsabellePaul: you said that you were paying!
@emartineeez: I changed my mind.
@User1: this is everything

A/N: 50 chapters. Wow is all I can say. Thank you guys for getting me this far. I wouldn't be here with out you guys so thank you. What are y'alls thoughts on Isabelle having twins? Comment and vote! 🤪😍🤪