Seventeen.

(Y/n), once again, hardly remembered anything after the plane had landed. She vaguely recalled that Googleplier had woken her up and swiftly picked her up from her chair bridal style. But just as well, she didn't have many memories of walking through the terminal or the airport itself for that matter. She felt extremely hazy.

Googleplier didn't mind her confused state - it allowed him to study her without a questioning glance from the girl. It was actually kind of nice and peaceful to see her in such a vulnerable state. She was at his any will or whim, and she trusted him enough to allow herself to fall asleep. It was a good feeling for him, to say the least.

He enjoyed having her depend on him.

**

Google had called a cab with success and had the driver quickly take them to (Y/n)'s home. On the way, he made sure to continue to pet her hair back from her face. He hated how her strands would fall into her face, and he could feel himself get irritated when they did so. It was a stupid thing to think about and worry over, but he felt as if it was justified in some way. He wasn't sure how, but he didn't question his instincts.

The cab driver pulled up to the girl's home, and Googleplier made sure to grab the girl's crutches and bags in his other arm as he secured her in his grip. The both of them got out of the taxi, which allowed the paid driver to speed off into the other direction.

Googleplier carefully made his way to the home, making sure to avoid anything that could have potentially hurt (Y/n) upon impact. He was almost out of his mind from how worried he felt and wished for the emotions that he held in his chest to simply leave. He didn't need something as simple as feelings to keep him from completing his initial objectives. Although he was more of a human than a robot, he still had the drive to do unpredictable and horrid things.

But of course, he was planning on saving that for another day. Maybe.

He walked (Y/n) into her room and wasted no time in tucking her into her comfortable bed. Immediately, the girl began to snuggle the pillow underneath her head, causing the A.I. to smile just a bit. He brushed a few hairs out of her face again and kissed her on her exposed forehead in a loving display.

"I do hope that you sleep well, (Y/n)." He whispered, walking out of the room and closing the door quietly. After all, he had more plans to execute.

Frankly, there was a nuisance that he needed to be rid of.

**

(Y/n) awoke to the sound of what seemed to be an alarm - annoying and loud. Without opening her eyes, she lazily flung her arm around on her nightstand in order to try to press the 'snooze' bar. But after a few moments, she deemed that she needed to look for the said device.

Surprisingly enough, when she opened up her eyes, she found that her alarm clock wasn't making the noise - but it was her phone ringing. How she managed to think otherwise what something that she didn't quite understand, but she answered it anyway.

"...Mm... Hello?" Her groggy voice answered.

"(Y/n). This is Sundar Pichai. How are you feeling?"

(Y/n) practically shot up out of bed at the sound of her boss, but refrained herself. She was beginning to inwardly panic at his firm voice, and she desperately hoped that this conversation wouldn't be one to end her career.

'He knows what happened! Is he upset with me? Am I getting fired? Is Googleplier going to be taken from me and scraped?'

Honestly, that last part didn't bother her as much as she thought it would. As a matter of fact, it seemed as if a burden was lifted off of her shoulders simply from the thought.