The Box

10 years later.

The war is over and I am getting ready for a date. Gin is over of course and we are ripping my closet apart to find something to wear. OH NO!!!!! She just discovered my box of stuff no-one is aloud to see!!! "Alohomora" she mutters.

"GIN! DON'T OPEN THAT!!!!!!" I shout.

"Why not?" she asks innocently as she opens it. Then she looks down. "Fred?!" she cries.

"Gin, I'm sorry I never meant for anyone to see that!"

"Why do you keep it?"

"I love him."

"That's why you're going out with him tonight is it! So he can fill that hole in your heart!?"

"No Gin..."

"DON'T YOU NO GIN ME!!!!!"

" Gin I love him like a brother! I never looked at him romantically! That was always Angelina!" "Look! This is a picture of Dumbledore and here is one of Snape! This is just a box the people I love that are now gone! It has a fake bottom with an undetectable extension charm on it! I have lost count of what I have in there! That is my own little world that I go into sometimes when I miss them! Can you understand that?!"

"I'm sorry Ari! I didn't realize.."

"It's okay just don't worry about it"

"Let's just pull ourselves back together and get you ready for this date! So, formal or casual???"

"Casual."

"Okay, what do you wanna go for, sporty, cute and casual..."

"House Pride." I say immediately.

"Okay here we go." she says as she pulls out my old school uniform.

"GIN!" I say laughing as I go over to slap her.

"Just kidding!" She says as she dodges me then comes up holding a Ravenclaw jumper, black leggings, combat boots, and a Gryffindor shirt. "Put this on!"

"Okay. Now OUT!." I quickly slip into the clothes then shout "Your good!" and she rushes in.

"Hair Time."

"No." I groan.

"Yes," she replies.

Then she forces me into a chair and threatens to hex me if I even think about moving. 10 minutes later my hair is braided.

"Well, that wasn't so bad now was it?"

"Shut up Ginny!"

"Well someone is upset"

"Gin..." I growl as I reach for my wand.

"Okay fine."

"Good," I say as the doorbell rings.

"Ginny get OUT OF HERE! NOW!!!!!"

"Okay Okay."

Oh my god oh my god oh my god. I crack the door open and am engulfed in a hug.

SO. Who is Ari with???