Summer Love

"MOM!" I screamed running downstairs.

"what?" My mom said cleaning our guest room.

"Why are you cleaning in here? No one has stayed here in forever! Who would possibly want to come stay with us anyway?" I looked at her confused

"Nash, Skylynn, and Hayes. Their parents are going on a business trip for a while so they will have to stay with us for a while. Is that ok?" She said glaring at me.

"YES!! Why didn't you tell me?!?" Me and Hayes have been best friends ever since we were toddlers and Nash has always been like my big brother.

Just then my phone started beeping. It was a text from Hayes!

Hayes🙈: Hey we are heading over now.

To Hayes: OK! See ya soon!

I told my mom that they were heading over and realized I was still in my pjs and my hair was a mess! I ran upstairs and hurry and grabbed a pair of chevron leggings and a black t shirt. I know it's not that fancy but, atleast it's better than what I had on. Then I ran in my bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun with a white bow in the back.

"Lexie they are here! Come downstairs" my mom yelled which sounded like she was not in a very good mood

I ran downstairs and saw Nash and Hayes standing there with huge suitcases.

"Hi Lexie" they both said smiling but before I could say anything I ran over to them and gave them a huge hug!

"Where's Skylynn?" I asked looking at Nash while he was holding her bags.

"She will come later she is with one of her friends" he said with a huge grin on his face.

"Ok Nash and Hayes are gonna stay in the guest room and Skylynn is gonna stay in Lexie's
room if that's ok?" My mom said interrupting.

"That's fine." They both said walking to the guest room to drop off there stuff.

They both dropped off their suitcases and ran to the living room where I was.

"Hey I am gonna go to Matt's house I will be back later." Nash said smiling walking upstairs.

"Ok see ya later!" Hayes replied

"What do you want to do?" I said looking at Hayes

"Whatever you want is fine"

"Do you want to go upstairs in my room and go do something"

"Yeah.... Sure"

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!! Tell me if you like it so far... I thought it would be fun so I hope you like it!

Thanks!

~Lexie~