Chapter 1

We went upstairs in my room and sat on my bed. We both pulled out our phones and I saw I had a text.

Salara❤️: Can you hang out?

"Um hey my friend salara wants to come over is that ok?"

"Sure that would be fun" he looked at me and smiled

To Salara: Ya come over.

We went downstairs to the kitchen to eat before she came. We found some chips that my mom left for us. We ate like 3 until we heard a knock. I ran to the door and Salara walked in. She saw Hayes and smiled.

"Salara this is Hayes, and Hayes this is Salara." They both smiled and looked at me. I could tell they liked each other.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie"

"Sure" they both agreed and went into the theater room.

We started watching the movie and I looked over and they both were sitting by each other. I pulled Hayes into the other room while Salara stayed and watched the movie.

"What do you want" he glared at me

"What's going on with you and Salara?!" I ended up yelling

"Nothing, but why do you care so much?"

I stared down at the ground and didn't say anything...

"Lexie..... Are you.....Umm..... Jealous?"

"
No why would you think that"

"Um no reason, but I am going back in the theater room with Salara" he rolled his eyes and walked off

"Whatever" I whispered and walked up to my room

I got upstairs and walked in my room and there was Nash.

"Hey Nash" I said under my breath

"What's wrong?" He said staring at me

"Well I invited my friend over for Hayes to meet and they are REALLY close now..."

"What do you mean by really close?"

"Well I can tell they like each other and so we went and watched a movie and now they are holding hands and hugging.. How much do you wanna bet they are in there kissing."

"Are you jealous?"

"That's exactly what he said but I don't know if I am.. Why would I be?"

"Lexie... I think you like Hayes"

I looked down at the floor and didn't know what to say.

"Hey I'll leave you alone for a while" he said leaving the room

I pulled out my phone and saw I had 3 texts. 2 were from Hayes and 1 was from Salara.

From Hayes🙈: Hey I am really sorry for taking Salara away from you.

From Hayes🙈: I am also sorry if you are jealous

To Hayes: Its fine and I am NOT jealous!

From Salara❤️: Hey I got to go I will see you later

To Salara: ok see you later

Wow now I feel stupid. I layed in bed and fell asleep. I woke up to someone knocking on my door.

"Who is it?" I yelled

"Umm Hayes..."

"You can come in..."

He walked in and sat down on the edge of my bed.

"I am really sorry if you are mad, but I want to know why you yelled at me like that"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell I just got kinda jealous and over exaggerated..."

"Wait... So you were jealous?"

"Yes, but I don't know why because I don't like you that way.."

"Oh........."

What's that suppose to mean?! I didn't know what to say...

"Umm well I don't want to make things awkward and especially since you will be staying here for a few more weeks."

He awkwardly got up and left the room.. Do I seriously like him? I can't! That would be weird..

I got up and went downstairs into the living room and layed on the couch. Nash came in and sat down on the couch.

"Hey I want you to meet someone" he whispered.

"Ok?" I said following him

We went outside and there was this boy sitting on the porch. He got up and walked towards us.

"Hey I am Cameron." He looked at me and smiled

I had no words all I could do was smile. I probably looked like an idiot. Nash pushed me a little.

"Oh sorry hi I am Lexie"

They both smiled at each other and started whispering. I didn't know what to say.

"We should hang out sometime" he said smiling handing me a piece of paper with his number on it

"Sounds great" I said with a huge grin on my face walking inside.

---------------------------------------------

Do you guys like it so far?

~Comment~

Let me know what you think of it!

😊thanks😊

-LEXIE-