Hello! I'm Kim Teahyung!

Soo Min's POV

Since I'm 18 now I can finally move out of that stupid dump, and I'm happy to move out, especially since my parents treat me like shit. Well not my real parents, but my foster parents.

As I pack up my stuff I look at my watch " Oh, crap...I'M LATE! " I quickly put on my uniform and run to school.

A few minutes later...

I open my class room door and sit in my seat near the window at the back. No one ever notices me, but I don't care , because it's better to be ignored then included...well at least that's my motto. I don't have any friends, but I'm fine with that. I like being lonely, because when you're noticed, people will judge you and if they don't like you by your appearance or personality they will bully you. So for someone like me, it's better to be invisible then visible. Now I'm not saying that I can't fight back, but I just don't want to risk getting in trouble. I used to be sociable and visible, but after that... Incident. I just... Don't think I can ever...be the same person as before.

I look out the window and I see a lot of people happy. There are also some who are sad and some who bullied the ones who can't be brave enough to be able to fight back.

I haven't been bullied as much in my life, but if I had I'd try my best to ignore and indure, that's the only way you'll survive. Because, by a matter of fact, they always will have the upper hand.

I continue looking out the window when my teacher " Hello class! " Kim Namjoon walks in " Hello Mr. Kim! " I smile as I look at him. I liked his enthusiasm. He was handsome and happy all the time.

He's the only one who's nice to me and understands me... Wait...never mind I do have a friend.... Well, best friend actually, well at least one of them. Kim Namjoon. I've known him since I was in kindergarten and I've been with him ever since and trust me on this he hasn't changed at all.  He was always like an older brother to me.

His still the cute, handsome and serious Namjoon I've ever known " Ok class today we have a new student.... Please come in and introduce yourself " I look out the door to see a tall handsome man walk in "Annyeonghasyo! I'm Kim Teahyung, please take care of me" Everyone starts to whisper " He's soo cute "..." I know right, and he's hot too" another girl yells "Oppa! Do you have a girlfriend" Ugh, makes me want to barf in front of everyone "Here Teahyung, sit beside Soo min" My eyes open as wide as they could.

What!? Did he just tell a random guy I don't know to sit beside me? He knows how much I hate people! 

Everyone turns around to look at me "who's she? " "I don't know" " Is she even in this class?" I don't know, don't ask me" Stares turn into whispers, which turns into silence after teahyung walks away from Mr. Kim and towards me "annyeo....I'm Teahyung. Kim Teahyung, it's nice to meet you" He puts his hand out for me too shake, but I ignore him and look away. He smirks, then sits down beside me. People staring from every direction, but I don't care because I know there only paying attention to him.

A/N:
I know it's too soon to be making a new book, but I just wanted to speed things up a little, so that why I started this book.