Your My Girlfriend

Soo Min's POV

"It's another day of school" I say sighing. I get up from my bed and go to the washroom. I splash the cold water on my face, when " Ahh!" the water drops down my face into the open wounds on my arm making me yelp in pain, but after few seconds, I couldn't feel anything anymore. It didn't hurt, it didn't sting... I didn't feel anything.

I thought to myself, Am I a monster?...I can't feel the pain.

Everything felt plain. I didn't feel like living anymore " Ya! You useless piece of shit, get your ass ready, you're late for school " My foster mom's yelling brought me back to my senses " Shit! I'm late again! " I quickly get ready and run out of my house. " It's okay so min, a few more days until you officially move " I thought as ran to school.

In class....

I open the door and close it behind me to then see a bunch of girls at my table " I guess teahyung's here right " I whisper to myself. The door slammed open behind me. The group of girls just move away from my desk to let another group of girls go through. Oh, it's just her...nothing interesting.

The famous school girl Na Hyo Jin. She's basically the girl who always bullies one of the main character in Kdramas or Animes. It's funny that there's always someone like that in whatever life you're living and then there's the main female and male lead, but I'm not the main person in my life... I'm just a back up person no one cares about... At least that's what my foster parents say.

" Oppa, do you have a girlfriend? " She ask him waiting for answer. I know by the look on his face he doesn't want to answer, he suddenly stands up, looks in my direction and points " Her...she's my girlfriend " I look around me...good..there's a girl right beside me " O-oppa me?...Omo I'm oppas girlfriend! " The girl runs up to him, grabs his arm and hugs it. Oh... Thank god..he didn't point at me. After she grabbed his arm, he pushed her off " Don't touch me! " He yelled at the girl making everyone flich "her, I mean her" He points in my direction again and once again I look around. No one's around me.

Hoping he wasn't talking about me I build up my courage and ask " M-me? Are you taking about me? " Every girl in the room sends me death stares "yes I am, now come" I look around me. Shit, there going to kill me. I try to improvise " I-I'm sure his not taking about me " "No, I am" He comes towards me, puts his arm over my shoulder and pulls me closer " Everyone stop bothering me or else my girlfriend will get angry " I try my best not to smash his head into the floor now and save it for later.

" Wait...we need proof that you guys are dating, so give us proof " All the girls stare at us waiting for there so called "proof". I turn to look at teahyung, expecting to see hin worried , but for some he wasn't worried...he was....confident...like he knew what he was going to say.

He then squeezes my shoulder making me groan a little " Are you okay? Did I do that? I'm sorry " He turns me around, rubs my shoulder, then kisses me on the four head... HE KISSES ME ON THE FOUR HEAD! "ya! how dare you-" He stops me and hugs me "I'm sorry I hurt you... I'll never do that again...don't be angry"..."Omo, did teahyung just kiss that pleb. My life is ruined" Said some random fangirl. Did she just call me a pleb?... Ohhh it's on.

I cross my arms and walk up to the girl, when finally the huge slam brought my attention some where else " *scoff* really... You really think that's gonna work. I need real proof not some sweet talk and some kiss on the four head. I need you to actually kiss to make me believe you " I quickly look at teahyung to see if he was worried to, and to my belief I was right. He was frozen like a ice cube no reaction at all " Go on...kiss her" Hyo Jin continued.

You don't think he's really gonna kiss me right? He won't, would he? " See I knew you weren't a couple so if you mind if will ju-" But when she opened her eyes she froze, so did everyone else. And the reason was...