Epilogue

Shin and Carla were standing on the mountain that looked down on the town.  The night was a navy blue, with a light crescent of the moon, shining over them.  The night was crisp, as snow spit a little in the air around them. They watched the lights and commotions of the citezens as they stood there, waiting patently for their time to attack.  They were there for one reason and one reason only.  Capture the bitten victims that still bled.  They knew that their victims were out there somewhere, but didn't quite know where they were exactly.  Shin looked at his brother as he spoke.  "Two have been bitten, a human and a vampire.  And it hasn't healed by the smell of it" Shin said as he sniffed the air.  Carla smiled as he looked at his brother, waiting paciently like he was waiting for an answer.  A few minutes of silence, except the sniffing.  Shin stopped as he huffed.  "I can't find the location" he said in frustration.  "Don't worry about it, the wolves would help us eventually" Carla said as he turned around, and continued walking out of town.  Shin just stood there, looking at the town. He focused on the building as the lights went off, and the sunlight rose up for the day.  He sighed feeling impatient, and wanting to take action.

"When do you think we can get them?" he asked as he turned to face Carla.  Carla, which now stopped, thought silently to himself.  He didn't know how to anser that himself. His hate of vampires started kicking in, knowing that their victims and soon to be prisoners were living with them.  Not to mention one of the victims was a vampire itself. He wanted to just start right then and there, find them, and continue with their plan but he knew that it would be best if they just waited longer. Finally, he looked back at Shin, who was paciently waiting for his answer.   Carla took a final breath before he spoke.  "When they least expect it" he said as he continued down the mountain, followed by his brother. Both waiting until it was time for the fight to begin.