Chapter 3 - My dear pureblood Zain Abdullah

Author Note : I don’t own any of these characters. all rights goes to Jk Rowling and Beintehaa production

Enjoy!

Aliya POV 

"Mudblood is here" said a boy, i know who he is. Abdullah. To his surprise i smiled. He just looked shocked at first but than smirked "Of course, mudbloodsdon’t know what it means, do they?” he said and his whole gang started laughing. “What do you think? I came here without knowing anything?” i said although i was surprised by the confident which was stored in my voice. “Of course, I know what ‘Mudblood' mean, my dear so called 'pureblood’” he just looked as he got hit by a bus. This time i started laughing. I waved him and went on the train and started looking for a compartment. Nearly all of them were full, i went to the last compartment, hoping it wasn’t full. To my surprise i saw Harry Potter! He was watching something outside the window “Hi, Harry Potter” i said and he looked up and smiled “Hi, It’s nice to see you again” he said. “Um if you don’t mind can i sit here? Because all of the compartments are nearly full” i hope he doesn’t say ‘no’.

"Of course you can! There is no need to ask" i lifted my trunk up and sat down and  started watching the red-haired family through the window. "Aaah, has ickle Ronnie got somefink on his nose?" said one of the twins. "Shut up" said Ron. "Where’s Percy?" said their mother. "He’s coming now."

The oldest boy came. He had already changed into his billowing black Hogwarts robes and there was a shiny silver badge on his chest with the letter P on it.

"Can’t stay long, Mother," he said "I’m up front, the Prefects have got two compartments to themselves-"

"Oh, are you a Prefect, Percy?" said one the twins, with an air of great surprise. "You should have said something, we had no idea."

"Hang on, I think I remember him saying something about it," said the other twin. "Once-"

"Or twice-"

"A minute-"

"All summer -"

"Oh, shut up," said Percy the Prefect.

Gosh they are so funny. Their mother kissed Percy on the cheek and he left. Then she turned to the twins.

"Now, you two - this year, you behave yourselves. If I get one more owl telling me you’ve - you’ve blown up a toilet or -"

"Blown up a toilet? We’ve never blown up a  toilet."

"Great idea though, thanks, Mum."

"It’s not funny. And look after Ron."

"Don’t worry, ickle Ronniekins is safe with us." 

"Shut up," said Ron again.

"Hey, Mum, guess what? Guess who we just met on the train?"

"You know that black-haired boy who was near us in the station? Know who he is?"

"Who?"

Harry Potter!

Little girl started pleading that she wants to see him. “Is he really, Fred? How do you know?”

"Asked him. Saw his scar. It’s really there - like lightning."

"Poor dear - no wonder he was alone. I wondered. He was ever so polite when he asked how to get on to the platform."

"Never mind that, do you think he remembers what You-Know-Who looks like?"