⭐Chapter 1⭐

Aiya POV

As I was walking store I saw a boy with sun kissed hair and blue crystal eyes getting beat up.

Some how I got in there and saved the boy without getting a scratch on me.

"Hi!" I said while doing an eye closed smile. "My name is Aiya what's your name?"

He looked at me with confused eyes. Then said, "MY NAME IS NARUTO UZAMAKI! AND I'LL BECOME A GREAT HOKAGE!"

I giggled at his speech. "Well I hope we can be friends!" "Sure!"

~~~
Aiya POV

Me and Naruto became best friends for a while. And we are now walking to the academy. Well more like me walking to the academy. He said he'll be right back cuz he's doing a prank.

I thought at first he was going leave me and stop being friends. But I had remembered that I won't be alone. As long I don't think anything depressing. Than I should be fine.

Naruto POV

I had told her I'll be right back. But I really ditched her. I never liked her from the start.

She was joking. Sometimes when she jokes, they go where to far. Also I heard she hurt Sakura-Chan. Which made me angry.

I arrive there once she got settled. Soon as she saw me she yelled out "Naruto! Hey! Over here!" That's what she always say. It gives me a headache.

I try not to roll my eyes. I walk over there. "Where were you?" She asked.

"I was out eating ramen" I answer back.

"Why didn't you told me? I could have come!" Aiya whined. I saw teme and went up to him seeing that,

1) I don't have time for Aiya

2) She whines too much

3) Gets on my nerves

4) I really don't like Sasuke

(A/N)

I'm not in the mood to write the gradation exams or whatever. But let's go straight to the next event which is!… Uh… Shadow give meh the papers! *Shadow hands me the papers* oh yeah! Teams!

Aiya POV

Today is the day for teams! Also I need to update my kitchen cuz it looks plain dry. I need some blue or purple in it! Ah I got it!

This time instead of meeting at our normal spot. I didn't see him…

He straight up ditched me! I knew it! It was something in his eyes… When we first meet… it was that same stare from like daddy and mommy.

I guess I'm alone. Again. So now I'm making my way down to the academy. Soon as I arrive. I got weird glares, looks, and glances.

Wow I guess I most be popular now cuz I'm getting weird looks. Yay for me!

Anyway I decided to sit in the back. No one sits there so I called it 'I'm so lonely' seat.

Soon Iruka came in. And told team 1- Team 6 teams. Wait. What did I just say? Whatever.

"Team 7 includes Naruto Uzamaki, Sakura Haruno-" My best frien- No. Naruto jump for joy while Sakura mutter something saying 'I'm doomed'

"-Sasuke Uchiha-" they switch rolls.

"And Aiya Zarki. Team 8…"

~3 hours later~

So basically this what the team is doing.