⭐Chapter 2⭐

Aiya POV

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock. I accidentally smack it which made it died. Oh... Well... Rest In Piece. I gonna do a funeral for you alarm clock!

I got dressed in what I usually wear since I'm to lazy to swap clothes. Oh and I got to repaint the Kitchen! Plus add more stuff... Well that's going to be for tomorrow.

I walk over to Kakashi place to see what he's up to. I knock on the door once.

No one answered

I did it twice which was a little harder.

No one answered.

I did three times which made it sound like it was a zombie attack.

No one answered.

For the love of Jashin! I bang on the door so hard I heard a small noise for the other side. I saw Kaka-Nii open the door sleepy.

"Oh just want to say Good Morning Kaka-Nii! And good day to you sir!" Before he went to say something back I went to the training ground 7 eating an apple.

"YOUR LATE!" Sakura and Naruto yelled at me. Since I'm not in a mood and didn't my coffee yet, than I get cranky.

"First off all is Kakashi Sensei here? No! So if he's not here yet than I'm not late. So just shut up you dum dum Pink hair banshee! and loud idiot blonde hair boy! Damn! Can't go through a single day without you two screaming!"

After my mini rant I went to the tree and sat down. I really want to see what a galaxy is...

~ 3 hours later~

Aiya POV

Now Kakashi came in and Sakura and Naruto yelled out "YOUR LATE" plus they added pointing fingers. Didn't there mother's and/or someone they know or care about them ever said,

"Never point your fingers at anybody"

Or

"It's bad to point your fingers at people"

Sasuke look at me. I glared at him and snapped, "What!" Sakura looked back at me and said "DON'T TALK TO SASUKE-KUN LIKE THAT!" "You know what? I'm done!" I walked to where Kakashi was standing. "I'm done!"

Soon everybody was hiding beside Kaka-Nii, me, and Naruto. "Your the weird one out of the batch" Kakashi said. "Not as weird as your hair!" Naruto shouted back. Soon which was only a few seconds later,... Wait did Kaka-Nii just touch Naruto's butt with his finger!?!?

I got sleepy so I went to sleep

~~~

I woke up to Kakashi alarm clock. I walk over to them standing by Kakashi. Mocking what pose he did. "I'm disappointed in all of you" Kakashi said. "Nani! What the freak I do! I'm too young- scratch that, I'm do cool to die! All I did was almost killed Sasuke with my glared and almost bash Sakura and Naruto head together plus almost curse at them! Please! I didn't do anything!" I beg him. He look at me with a look that said, 'I didn't mean you'. "Oh"

Then did a mini rant on them. Then he gave them a second chance. He should've had let them fail. Then we both disappear far away to where we can see them but they can't see us.

Weird right?

~~~

After a few minutes, Kakashi put some dramatic thunderstorm behind scaring the heck out of Sakura and Naruto while Sasuke jumped.

"YOU!!!"

They look they was going to cry.

"Pass" Kakashi finish. "Nani?" Naruto said. "You.Pass" Kakashi said talking to him slowly like he was a three year old.

Soon they did a mini celebrate. "Our first mission will start tomorrow" Kakashi said. Soon we all left forgetting Naruto was there.

"GUYS!!! A LITTLE HELP HERE! PLEASE!"

~~~

Phew! That took forever! Welp I hope you enjoyed it!

Ja ne