VOL.4

Welcome to Kimberton Senior High School! Where the drama happens, popular kids stay at, jock players just keep aiming for a new championship to remembered, the nerds just keep on doing them which cool, and musicians just keep on playing with every note. Me on the other hand, I just stay to myself well not really as most people know Darold as this upcoming basketball star that everyone just bow down to as a King. That's what he made for which I like staying myself finding my own thing that makes me happy instead trying to think my brother legacy is something I have to follow.

What people really don't know about me other than being Darold's twin sister is that I am nerd at heart. I actually like learning different things about the biosphere, geography, and historic things about where we come from and all those things. Also, I love to write on my spare time. my passion is singing I can sing all day and listen different artist who have me in my bag twenty-four seven.

It's crazy how I've been in this school for this long and none of these boys haven't catch my eye, there so damn corny like for real. Every boy in this school is tryin' to talk good game. If they ain't doing that they trying to be the next LeBron James.

        I was walking down the hallway getting ready to go my homeroom class. Me being the cluts that I am, I wasn't paying no damn attention where I was going the next thing I know I bumped into someone.  It wasn't just anybody out of the norm. It was this cute brown sugar mixed with sweet honey skin cutie I've never seen in my life. Gurl! did I say he was cute! Jesus no person should be this good looking like EVER! Lord Can you please help me I really think I'm about to jump out of my skin right now looking at his bold brown eyes like I can see his soul from inside. They were the most beautiful eyes I have ever laid  on. It was almost like I was in trance. It  almost felt like a damn weirdo staring at him this hard. Nothing couldn't even come out of my mouth this is the most embarrassing situation I  have ever been in my life. He looked like he could be about six foot five, ohhh no he's smiling Jesus! He has the most beautiful pearliest smile I have ever seen, now he's licking his lips I can't with this boy I don't even know him and I'm getting chills threw my spine, his jet black curly hair that was well and tamed, and his dress game was on point.

"You good?" The unknown boy looking at me for answer if was. It seemed like my damn mouth didn't want to move or something. Jesus I swear can I move before I even make a more bigger fool than I already am.
"I'm fine." making myself come with reply even on the inside I wasn't cause I wanted to scream how fine he was. I was looking for all of my books where they were all over the dang place. When I seen my books in the middle of the hallway, I really can't! I think I wanna just scream! I was making my way to pick my English book with the unknown boy trying to help with all of my books. Once I realized both of hands touched where I felt spark. I think I Have goose bumps on my shoulders.
"Whoa ma what's the rush" gathering all of my things, well trying to leave but that didn't even succeed with the unknown boy trying to slow me down. While grabbing my gently arm to stop me so I would go anywhere. A Oh no here goes spark again this can't be happening. With my heart beating really fast I was about have aniexty attack. Both of us looking at each other deep each other's eyes like this was first hello and not the last.
"I do have a name thank you."getting a bit of attitude like he lost his damn mind calling me ma.My name isn't important even when he doesn't mean it that way.
"Than what's your name then instead of running like a mad woman?" He said letting go of my arm while waiting for my answer.
"Who said I was running like a mad woman" having a little humor in my voice even though there was apart of myself was being serious.
"You funny I like that" seeing him  Laughing all hard like it was that funny, which I didn't think it was.
"You don't even know me to even say you do?!" having my hand on my hip looking at this boy like he was freaking crazy. Jesus lord help!
"Who said I can't like what I like" looking straight in my eyes I felt like he just to my soul away. Like he see all my flaws and all. This is to hard when he's to fine to be begin with.
"Ugggh! I can't with little boys" rolling my eyes to the sky like I can't. I don't even know why I'm even waisting  my damn time on this two timin' fool anyway. I don't even know why I thought this nigga was cute anyway.
"Wait! You still haven't told me your name?" Blocking my away like I'm not  almost late to  homeroom now. With myself pushing him outta my damn way so I could make it.
"None of your damn business" running down the hallway with these heavy books in my arms. While hearing this damn fool laughing his head off.

***

The time I headed to homeroom it was two minutes before seven fifteen.  Thank God I wasn't counted late cause I defiantly don't need to here Ms. Garrison mouth either today. Once the I made it to seven fifteen with the bell ringing just in time.
I went across the hallway waited for the gang to get here. I swear they be taken forever to be here on time.  Once I seen I Patience walking up to me without the boys what I thought that was weird.
"They're not coming?" She shook her head with both of us walking down hallway with each other.
"They're  not coming cause Trent said that Coach wanted to see them to talk them about something important. " she said as I nodded my head. We're still walking seeing other different faces pass in each very different direction.
"Aaliyah did you here me?"
" I'm sorry Best Friend. what did you say?" Going onto another world without even paying attention what she was even saying.
"I said  did you here about a new guy from our school that our school basically recruited him to play for our school" she said trying to figure if I have. With probably cause I don't be focusing what other people are doing or evne saying about somebody else. If it ain't about myself or my friend then I surly don't even care.
"Nawh I didn't here about it. Plus you know I don't be caring or getting involved in that mess. Thats good for the person who's now apart of our school. " thinking to myself like damn they must be that good for them to come to our school since we're the best school district in New Jersey for sports.
"Alright girly I'll see you later" while Patience gave me hug and went to her class. I walking choir room which wasn't that far. I made it inside the more which I wasn't  that surprised I was only one who came on time.
I sat down at my usual like normal waiting for my Ms. Jay to get off of the phone since she was talking someone.
I seen here get off the phone coming to my chair smile and me having her hands out to give her hug. Once I gave her big old hug and smiled at her. I love Ms. Jay like she's like my big sister! Well she's young teacher that is very wise one at twenty nine years old. Always having smile on her face and actually enjoys the profession she's in. Being a music teacher well not a normal one at that we listen to all different types of genre of music. One of the things I look about her getting teenagers my age to be inspired by music. With her being a real cool person that still play around of disrespectful by putting them in there place. Especially what I gets her classroom and things she won't put with. Very most thing I like about her you can tell her about anything and she won't judge you for it because understands they're people don't have someone to talk to at home.
"Hey honey! You having good morning?" Ms. Jay says every time she's see me if I'm good.
"Hey Ms. jay and yes I'm fine"I Said while looking at her outfit.  I swear she is always slaying when she comes to school. She has fair skin with beautiful freckles all over skin and light brown that shine so bright, having her hair in black turban that fitted her oval face shape with some Bamboo earrings, baby pink bomber jacket with a music on her black T-shirt, some regular degular blue jeans and Air Max UpTempo '95.
"Okay Honey you know if you need anything that you can always come to my door and talk." smiles at me like always.
"You already you'll be the first to know everything." which I really meant for real because I always do when I need advice. I smiled back at her went back sitting on top of desk since the kids were coming into the now. Telling them that today is free day since she has a lot of busy work to do. While she put on Pandora for us to listen most of us were talking to our friends or like me doing some of my work since I don't worry about some of it later. The forty three minutes passed by it was time to say our see ya lates since clad was over and now moving to our others classes. Swear today it feels like it's gonna be a long day from two thirty in the afternoon.

————————————————————
What y'all think about Aaliyah? Hunny! 👀
Who do y'all think this mystery person is?