Her.

Am I exagerating?

It doesn't matter I have the right to.

Honestly I'm just jealous. You replaced me. It hurts.

This is one of the reasons I hate about life.

Wether you want it you always end up loving someone. And it always ends up with them leaving you. God is so awful.

And here I thought it would never happen to me. As I'm so careful. But you came in and we crashed so perfectly. 

You had problems and I had them too. So we talked and it felt good.
I wasn't alone.

But I guess I'm boring. Am I?

To be honest.

I knew you were different from me. There was this little voice at the back of my mind. So faint I could easily ignore it.

So now I realize you were just in the need of someone to relay your worries on. And I was there. I think you were feeling a bit confused? Problems with your friends? Oh yeh. They didn't take you serious. I did.

But you have always been a free butterfly. Flying here and there, not really caring wether you are too close to the sun. While I was the one hiding behind the flowers, making sure there are no predators near.

You crazy bitch, we never crashed perfectly.

And I'm still here.

But not like back then. I loved you. My dear friend, now not so much.